Sending a PM

Post here if you have some suggestions on improving the forum.
supersparky

Sending a PM

Post by supersparky »

Can someone please advise if it is possible to send a PM to more than 1 person at the same time and if so, how do you do it?
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Re: Sending a PM

Post by Dot »

Sending you a PM :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

I'll give it a try, on the left hand side there are 2 boxes, ADD [BCC] and ADD [To] The BCC is blind carbon copy, they are not seen by any other member receiving the PM, Add will be seen as a member of the group the PM was sent to, click on either will open a box at the top of the left hand column to add the user name. If you don't know the name use [Find a member] left bottom corner, tick the R/H box for who you have selected, click [select marked] at the bottom of the page, it should all work when the [Submit] button is clicked, if it doesn't then it's an admin problem :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Thanks, you guys, it looks like I just couldn't get the Add a member bit to work. I will give it a try when I next need to send multiple PM's
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.