JOKERS PALACE

Post here if you have some suggestions on improving the forum.
ucdailoi

JOKERS PALACE

Post by ucdailoi »

Is it possible to reduce the Jokers Palace entries, which are currently scattered throughout the Active Topics, to one particular area, away from discussions about RV News?

When I search the active topics looking for a subject that may interest me. My eyes catch what appears to be an interesting topic and then I find that it is another joke. Sometimes it seems as if up to half the entries are jokes...
I am a man of many talents, being direct is one which seems to raise the most interest...
Dot

Re: JOKERS PALACE

Post by Dot »

Hi uc, can you let me know where you were looking and saw a joke please and I might be able to do something to fix it.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
ucdailoi

Post by ucdailoi »

G'Day Dot.

As I scan through the active Topics looking for items of interest it seems that a very high percentage of the articles are jokes.

So instead of being able to scan for a topic associated with mechanical or electrical discussions I also have to check to see if it is in Jokers Palace.

Topics such as "Schools Back" and "Banned"...

At first glance I thought they were serious topics and was going to mark them as something to read then I noticed that they were in the Jokers Palace.

So instead of scanning the topics I had to read each one to make sure it was something I wanted to read.

For those people who are looking for something to tickle their funny bone it may be better if the jokes were not mixed in with the serious side of OZRV NEWS.
I am a man of many talents, being direct is one which seems to raise the most interest...
pop's coaster54

Post by pop's coaster54 »

Hi Dot
Dot so your jokes are the problem,
but keep them coming as we get a good laugh out of them. :lol:

Karen,Ron and the Girls. :P

Just coasting along. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ucdailoi

Post by ucdailoi »

I get all the jokes I need via email...

I do my research on RV Travel on the RV Travel site.

Its not about your jokes Dot. They may be terrific, its about the layout of the page that presents the topics.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Have put this into the boss's bin. If a topic / heading gets your attention like "Schools Back" just read a bit further along to see which section it is in before clicking on it.. I thought you meant that there were jokes amongst the serious threads. If you do find any where they shouldn't be we shall definitely move them to their rightful place.. Like I said the boss shall have a look for you.. :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
ucdailoi

Post by ucdailoi »

Thank you....
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

OK, the answer is really quite simple.
Depending on which style you have selected to use you should see right up near the top of the page a search function. Immediately below or alongside it you should see "Advanced Search".
Please take a little time to read each section.
You can search in which category you want.
Go down the list of categories and while you hold down your 'ctrl' key click on the category you wish to search in. You only need to ckick on the category heading for each 'section' to also search each topic & each thread in them.
Obviously you wouldn't want to click the FUN category.
search.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

ucdailoi

Post by ucdailoi »

Thanks you.... I will have a play with that
pop's coaster54

Post by pop's coaster54 »

Hi.
Dot are you the boss. :lol:

Karen,Ron and the Girls. :P

Just coasting along. :lol: :lol: :lol: