Bernie's a problem!!

Please report any problems you encounter so we can get them fixed.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Bernie's a problem!!

Post by T1 Terry »

Noggins PM'd me with a fix he has used some time back when he was having issues. If you use more than one browser, you need to delete the Cookies in every browser, then log back in with your favourite browser and all will be well again .... at least worth a try anyway

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

It's all working Terry...I only have one browser .
Bernie.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

BernieQ2 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 4:04 pm It's all working Terry...I only have one browser .
Bernie.
Was more a general message for all those that read about your problems and could relate to problems they were having. Great to see all is well again for you, the phone tower data systems seem to have been falling over every so often due to the excessive load with so many in lock down.
If I open too many tabs and forget to close the majority before I shut down for the night, when it tries to reboot in the morning and reopen all the tabs it locks up and I have to do a forced reboot. I still haven't learnt and had it do it to me as I was reading through this thread earlier today :roll:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO