Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

I'm off to bed early but I am tired as, so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bruce x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, looks like you came home to a bit of a sad feeling, but after the buildings get started, you may enjoy watching someone burning lots of money on your "old" block xxxx
Hope the alloe vera works for you David.

The people who stayed on for an extra day, all went out to the bowlo for lunch and had a lot more laughs. We came back to the park and had more laughs. We all will be going home tomorrow, so end of another big trip for us.

sweet dreams out there xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Macca

Post by Macca »

We swear by Aloe for burns- as long as not an open blister. Sunburn it is magic.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

The Aloe Vera seemed to do its job. It did blister, but only lots of little ones. The biggest one has popped now, but I have some prescription open for that, leftover from when I fell doing the Achilles at Xmas.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Was a dam cold day today even had a few drops of rain. Had another bed day due to the weather and my pussy needed hugging ;) Off to see the oncologist and also GP tomorrow, the last 3 mths just flew by. Still cold even with the air con on so it is time to hit the warm sheets . Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Norman x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

You didn't have to send your crappy weather up to us did you Dot? xxxx

We arrived home before lunchtime and had the bulk of the van stuff back in the house before we had a late lunch. There is still a lot of stuff under the bed in the van and the prado will have to wait. It is so full of business and shopping and none of it is urgently needed to be unpacked. The weather man has told us to expect a months worth of rain to fall here over the next few days. Sounds like a good reason to stay in bed and ignore the rest of the world.
Goodnight one and all xxx
Deborah

supersparky

Post by supersparky »

We had a late afternoon storm blow in. It started off looking like nothing would happen and then, boom, thunder and lightning and then some decent heavy rain. 10mm now in the rain gauge. First rain of any type that we have had for months. The storm has blown out to sea and it is now lovely and calm outside. I hope that the areas that needed a damp down got some rain, the firies could do with a break now. Goodnight everyone.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

We've had almost constant rain all day at LM & now we have thunder & lightning, no rain at the moment but reckon we'll get more overnight. Sleep tight sweet dreams everyone.
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Last night was so cold and tonight is going to be just as bad the 2 air cons are on in the bus and will finish watching Mrs Brown in the nice warm bed so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Shirley x :D Hope those that need rain get tons of it
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Didn't I ask nicely enough Dot? Please keep you southerly weather down there in the southerly direction. Stay warm mate xxxx

Shirley, you went to bed too soon. It hasn't stopped pouring down for the last hour. I dont think there would be too many fires left on the coast now. Our rain gauge is full and it's too cold to run out and empty it. So we have had a lot of rain today. After cleaning up the last two months worth of power station dust from all flat surfaces, we did very little except trying to stay warm. I am heading to bed to thaw out now,

so sweet warm beds for you all , nighty night xxx
Deborah