New Supermarket.

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Chuck

New Supermarket.

Post by Chuck »

A new supermarket has opened near our house.

It has an automatic water mister to keep the produce fresh & just before it turns on you hear the sound of distant thunder followed by the smell of fresh rain.

When you approach the milk area you hear cows mooing (NO Dottie, mooing - not mooning!) & experience the scent of fresh hay.

As you reach the egg cartons you hear the hens cluck & cackle & the air is filled with the pleasant aroma of bacon & eggs frying.

The veggie department also features the smell of fresh buttered corn.

I don't buy toilet paper from there any more!!!

Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
jon_d

Re: New Supermarket.

Post by jon_d »

Because it smells like a boxing ring? (the type where people fight over things.)
Dot

Post by Dot »

Lucky you can buy it elsewhere.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

I guess it would smell like empty shelves, the same as the bread mix section and the hand sanitiser section :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO