Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Dot, I hope that soon the extra medical stuff is not needed anymore for you. All this driving to appointments must be very wearing on you both. Take a few days to chill out mate xxxx

Today, the kiln couldn't be opened before midday. Finally, once opened I could see that the firing was successful, but two of the three plates will need further work before they can be turned into useful plates. So more warm shed for me this week. I spent all afternoon, glueing up earrings and pendants from my upcycled project. That was so fiddly, but it's good to see it finished, almost. Two of the finished pendants look crap, so they are back to the shed tomorrow for more work.

sleep tight vegemites xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Whoever is having there gallbladder out get better soon anyone else not well hope you feel better soon I was just looking at the boarder post and thought it was time I said good night one and all keep warm and sleep tight
HTFFBO Helen
Thanks Dot 😴😴😴
Dot

Post by Dot »

Helen the gall bladder patient was SteveW and happy to report he is doing swimmingly :lol: I really wish all this violent stuff in the states would just stop, i think it is causing so much more hatred and division. end of rant. Nothing exciting today and as usual nothing on tv worth watching. Have to take the bus to the tyre place as one of the inside back tyres has a slow leak, wonder if it has a prostate problem :lol: Off to bed now so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Darryl & Annette x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, tyres aren't meant to leak air. Are you sure you didn't make it laugh so hard that it lost it's air? :oops: :o :lol: :lol: xxxx

Today was another freezing and rainy day. I don't do domesticated very well.

goodnight one and all xxx
Deborah

Mrmac1

Post by Mrmac1 »

Good Morning

Dot
Darryl & Annette McPherson
CMCA Member
Paradise Inspiration Lite Delux 11 Suzuki GV Towed
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Thanks again for your message [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
I was tuned into one of the FM radio stations and they played HIGHWAY NUMBER ONE, sung by ADAM HARVEY.

What a great song and tune, with words that you MUST listen to if you own a motorhome, caravan, or travel
Australia on Highway #1.
I was able to tune in and listen to it on the laptop after doing the google thing.
There are several Highway Number One sites---make sure you get the one with Adam Harvey singing.

Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Post by Dot »

That was a good one Tanks :D Oh it is so bitterly cold tonight even my pussy is curled up tight. Having our new hot water system installed tomorrow. Tomorrow in NZ my friend's bro is appearing in court for some of the charges he got done for. Won't know until ? Friday when the boss dick lets Sue in on some things. We understand the coppers and tax dept are working together on some other aspects of this scum bag. The recovery of some of his classic cars is underway, they have located one already :D Had a courier van pull into the driveway so I went to get what ever he had for me, (waiting on 2 parcels) he rummaged and rummaged through the box's and said "are you expecting a parcel?" yes I replied but then he said well not today then. Off he went. So why did he come here in the first place I saw him looking at the letter box numbers before he pulled in here ????? OK time to head for bed so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight RossP x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Expecting mystery parcels Dot? Keep that pussy warm xxxx

I ordered some new uggs from Catch of the day, on Saturday night and they were delivered here yesterday. Maybe the post is starting to catch up with their deliveries in this area at least. My toes are much warmer now. Happier with the sculpture that came out of the kiln today, so now I can go back to concentrating on plates and jewellery.

Hope you are all tucked up in warm beds by now xxx
Deborah

supersparky

Post by supersparky »

It is cool enough her to warrant the wearing of uggs, but I don't have any. But if it gets any cooler I will be off to the shops. Keep your pussy warm Dot. I hope that you all slept well. Bandit says hi Dot.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.