Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

You certainly were lucky Deborah but I also had a very unexpected surprise from a new resident to the area, door bell rang and the man handed me an envelope that had been delivered to his place x 2 after he had taken it back to the PO. It was my hospital admission details wow lucky the guy was honest. Gave the fruit trees a good soaking and they are loaded with fruit so this year I will be getting out there and thinning them out. I was wanting to watch the Boys on bikes on sbs viceland but only got sound and no pics bugger because Froomey is riding. Time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Cuppa x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, your postie must have a reading disorder! Seems you have had the same issues before with strange mail non-deliveries. Good to have the hosp stuff all sorted. xxxx

David, I don't think the lady would have bothered to track us down except she needed the space for her own delivery of roof tiles. She was a nice lady and has lived here for 2 years and never bothered to come and meet the locals, need I say more? Oh yes, we are such a scary looking mob...not.
Today the painter rang to arrange finishing off tomorrow. Hoo-bloody-ray. The guttering has been postponed due to rain days, so maybe next week sometime.

Obviously, some things are getting done around here. Just not as fast as I would like. Kiln was fired today, but the plate looks a bit weird. Probably do another firing soon with a different mold.

sweet dreams out there xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

neighbors huh you can keep em. Off to the dentist tomorrow so time to get sorted. Keep at that kiln Deborah. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Toolman x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

I agree with you Dot, neighbours! Good luck at the fang farriers mate xxxx

This morning I was doing as the slave driver has ordered. I ran down to start the kiln at 6:30 AM, and had it firing nicely, so went back to bed. Next the knock on the door at 9:30. Lovely painter, doing his job. All done now looks good.

I started to cut the glass for another couple of plates, and finished them reasonably quickly. I had been trying to get my stock up for a big market at Bathurst in a few weeks time. Then I heard the news.... the health department have discovered covid traces in Bathurst water/sewage supply. Thanks to a certain car race. Next, a text arrived from the market people, to tell me health department have cancelled our markets. Not happy Jan.

There may be a possibility of the markets being held closer to Christmas, as long as the germ is not discovered on any peoples at the township or surrounding areas. So I will continue making stuff, but the motivation is a bit far off now.

goodnight one and all xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Lovely lady dentist but I do cringe when people keep calling me "dear" :lol: Got the denture and see her in 2 weeks for check if any probs.. Not bad for $200 bucks huh. Roadworks galore right from home, down the freeway and even in the city, why not do those things at night or are they afraid of the dark? Got to Mt Barker phone rang, "it is Fred from xyz transport and I will be delivering your car in about 2 hrs" :o What happened to the days notice they were telling us about? Anyway the nice man unloaded the car and G checked it all over as one does and then it went out the back so he could make sure all the hitch stuff was with it. Tomorrow Gman will be out sorting the hitch set up then we have to register it etc ????? Terry?????? It came from Qld. Can not get SBS Viceland to watch the boys on bikes , can get the sound but no pic ??? so I have to be satisfied with the highlights on plain ol SBS in the arvo.. My friend in NZ with the bro troubles is smiling again, she had an eviction notice served on him and the following day another detective also went and served more papers for him to appear in court plus Sue was told her bro has dropped his application to appeal the caveat decision against him so hopefully the bro will be watching his back after his sentencing early Dec. Will send him a nice gentle bar of soap. Bad luck with the Bathurst market but better to be safe Deborah. OK time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Norman x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, now you make me wonder who I have been calling lovey or honey all these years?? Oops, it's much easy than asking for their name tho. xxxx

I did a kiln run again today and all is well. Yesterday's bowl has had so many times in the kiln, it probably feels like it's now in the freezer. But it finally looks ok, interesting, but ok.
I spent the afternoon glueing earring backs onto microscopic pieces of glass. PITA

goodnight out there xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Cold again today so I'm off to the nice hot shower then to bed e buys so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks and Mr Major xx :D :D
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Just finished watching a Youtube video, "Isle of Man TT: A Dangerous Addiction"... :shock: :o
Motorcycles airborne over humps in a street circuit at 300km/h+!!! :o
Worth a look... just start earlier than I did.
It's 90 minutes of adrenalin.

Off to a warm bed now.

G'nite all. :D
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Early nights abounding, stay warm Dot xxxx

No kiln work today. It was a party day for the 50year old next door. All 20 guests had to wear pink and it was run like a children's party. Not my sort of event, but I had to ga anyway. The party was meant to be outside, but the weather gids had other ideas, It was pouring heavily at 6 am and continued on and off all day. So party was held inside a very large room and was noisy. I was glad to go home and have a rest after that.

nighty night everyone xxx
Deborah

Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Dot wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:11 pm Cold again today so I'm off to the nice hot shower then to bed e buys so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks and Mr Major xx :D :D
"tanks" here---Dot,
Have a good night down there. I sat ujp and watched the Victorians playing at the Gabba.
It's over now so they can go back down to Melbourne and stay in a hotel for 14 days rest and relaxation.
The Tigers put on a good show, and both teams provided an entertaining evening.
Good nght Dot.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.