NO Hungi for this Tongueeeeeeeeeee

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Shirley

Re: NO Hungi for this Tongueeeeeeeeeee

Post by Shirley »

Sounds good being able to eat a little Dot, hope it keeps progressing to the chocolate soon :D
Shirley & Bruce.
mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

Good to hear you eating a bit. When you are ready I willthrow on a roast for you :D
cheers Phil
:mrgreen:
Phil,Ann and Mia the spoilt dog
Wanna be grey nomads from SA
Its a Jayco and we love it
R I P Bonnie
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Oh No!!! Watch out for your TV Phil!!! ;) :lol: :P
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

Made a lemon slice today, I just love condensed milk but to my horror when I had a taste it had nothing to excite my tastebuds at all :cry: Still have a couple of stubborn ulcers right down the back of the throat and it still hurts to swallow even creamed rice wasn't received well at all so for now we are still on the same ol same ol. Phil the speech therapist said it may come to pass that I won't ever be able to eat a steak again but we shall see, taste buds need to get cracking and wake up. Bruce TV's are not the choice of destruction any more, have graduated to fancy phones :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

There is always the veganette diet.

The many flavours of soft sloppy tofu. Bacon, sausage, meat, everything but beans.
mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

Bruce the tv will put away just to be sure :lol: :lol:
cheers Phil
R I P Bonnie
mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

Don't worry Dot I will chew the steak for you if you need me to :D
cheers Phil
R I P Bonnie
Dot

Post by Dot »

Saw the tongue man today, he was pleased with my improvement over the past 2 weeks but there are still a few ulcers further down the throat. I explained how the swallowing was not the best even with soggy stuff and he said that I have described a "possible" stricture of the bands in the throat and that if there is no improvement by when I see him again in 6 weeks then he shall poke a tube down the deep throat and give them a little stretch :o Having the follow up PET scan in Nov, 4 mths after treatment finished. He said it used to be 3 mths but they found that the extra mth or so showed a more precise picture of how the treatment has worked. So tonight I tried mac cheese but to no avail, even smashing it with a fork it still was difficult to get it down so back to good ol custard and stewed fruit. Lucky I love custard isn't it. Weight stable now for a week :D Phil you may chew the meat for me but I am so generous I would feel terrible if I took the food out of your mouth.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Dottie,
He’s going into your Deep Throat?!?! :shock: :? :o

BTW, I now know what your tonguearm is going through.
Visited the dentist today...
The left side of my tongue & jaw are currently AWOL.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Grandad

Post by Grandad »

I've just read the first and last page of this thread so forgive me if I've missed a heap.

Dot, I've just joined so I don't know you, but it sounds like you're going through hell to me. You poor thing.
I've read several of your posts here and you always seem so cheerful. Well done keeping your mental attitude on the right track.
I sincerely hope there is some improvement in the coming weeks.

Jim
There Comes a time in life, when you must walk away from all drama and the people who create it