Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Finally boys on bikes later tonight so I am going to get into a nice warm bed with my pussy and wait for them to ride onto the screen :D Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight WayneP x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Keep that pussy warm Dot and enjoy the boys in lycra xxxx

Did domestic stuff today, not so exciting. Had a little time down at my shed, but it gets dark too soon at the moment and I dont stay down there once the cold air starts to drop.

nighty night one and all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

I also got a bit domesticated as well today Deborah. :shock: I made the bed, swept the floor and did the dishes and that knackered me out :lol: Time to hit the sack so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bobr x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Feeling domesticated Dot, good thing it's only a bus sized domestic bliss! xxxx

Did a kiln run this morning, then had some mates visit for lunch. Good thing too, they brought a freshly butchered sheep from their daughter's farm for us, for $150 . We worked it out that is about $12 per kilo, so very happy with that. Had tasty chops for dinner tonight , bliss.

Sleep well in dreamland, xxx
Deborah

bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning Dot.

Bob
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Good morning all another [emoji3063]day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dot

Post by Dot »

Well today we got into the showgrounds here in Alice Springs, very big sites to boot. :D Did 4 loads of washing while we have water and the air con is on as it is cold tonight. Went into town this arvo and I have never seen so many cameras in a town centre, then go to get some plonko and had to wait in line outside while the 2 policemen were checking other suntanned people What the ???? Anyway not too impressed with the shopping centres, half the shops are closed and lots of people yelling at each other, lots of paddy wagons though. :lol: Staying another night here then off to Gemtree Thursday.. Time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Martin aka Dapope x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, if you get the chance, have a look at the old goal, where they have a display for the women pioneers. It is really fascinating. Enjoy the showy, xxxx

Had another kiln day and seem to be running catch up all the time. As soon as one bit gets flattened, then it has to be shaped, another day for that. Off to that warm bed now, so nighty night xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Need to hit the sack big drive tomorrow plus it is cold :lol: Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks and Mr Major x :D
Macca

Post by Macca »

NOT HAPPY JAN! On way home fromhosp yesterday afternoon started feeling like shit.Coughing, face ache, headache temp, body feels as though been run over by a semi. Got worse during today but 2 of our 4 Drs off sick so on dot o f 6 pm rang after hours . He has just left - bloody flu which I have NEVER had. Certainly have not done as many knee exercises as should have done today .
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#