Whats with this weather ????

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Ros20549

Whats with this weather ????

Post by Ros20549 »

Morning where are you all, still under the doona I'm guessing if you are in Vic. Bloody cold here in Ballarat this morning had to dig out the winter woollies and put the heater on...THE BOSS still working on the shed, now has all the front down should be able to get heaps done today seeing it's nice and cool to work in :twisted: ...thats providing the wind dosen't blow him of the ladder. :lol: :lol: :lol: Have a good day everyone.

Cheers Ros.
Most people spend their healthy years trying to be wealthy, only to spend their wealthy years trying to be healthy....
Dot

Re: Whats with this weather ????

Post by Dot »

Buggered if I know Ros but it is brass monkey weather here as well but not quite heater time.. Just an extra jumper will do and some work outside .. For you I guess ironing should warm you up a wee bit. :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Ros20549

Post by Ros20549 »

Gee Dot did all the ironing yesterday and no one wants to drop any off for me yet :lol: :lol: sun sort of out now but still windy as.... BOSS in the shed, its coming along nicely, I am in the bead room having a play...

Cheers Ros.
Most people spend their healthy years trying to be wealthy, only to spend their wealthy years trying to be healthy....
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

I gotta see the shed Ros?
Pop on over to the "Around the Home" thread & throw up some piccies?
Before & after would be good!
Oh........ also the one with him dancing holding his bloody finger!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Ros20549

Post by Ros20549 »

BruceS wrote:I gotta see the shed Ros?
Pop on over to the "Around the Home" thread & throw up some piccies?
Before & after would be good!
Oh........ also the one with him dancing holding his bloody finger!
Hi Bruce put some piccies up for you but forgot to start a new thread so they are under the Patio one..... sorry none of him with the said finger :lol: :lol: you can safely come for coffe now all bricks are cleaned. :lol: :lol:

Cheers Ros.
Riverlander

Post by Riverlander »

Pretty wild little storm passing through here at the moment. I bet it has been crap weather down south.
Cheers John
Dot

Post by Dot »

The big boat was a swaying slightly, wind, rain and more wind inside, Phils dog stinks like she has a dread rat up her jacksie so the open windows and doors was not an option. Just put up with it till the cloud lifted. :oops: :oops:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

Been raining for the last 2 days here, and non stop over night, pretty cool but nice and warm inside.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Dottie,
Might not be heater weather for locals, but us visitors from warmer climes have had the diesel heater on almost 24/7! 😳
Keeping an eye on weather at home... not much better right now. 😢
At least the rain means our garden will survive in our absence.
A fun afternoon yesterday on Bruce’s houseboat... 😄, but I’ll leave the details to others. 😜
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

Dot wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:34 pm The big boat was a swaying slightly, wind, rain and more wind inside, Phils dog stinks like she has a dread rat up her jacksie so the open windows and doors was not an option. Just put up with it till the cloud lifted. :oops: :oops:
Dot you leave dogs clacker out of it :lol: its a natural occurrence but IT IS BAD sometimes
cheers Phil
:mrgreen:
Phil,Ann and Mia the spoilt dog
Wanna be grey nomads from SA
Its a Jayco and we love it And another Jeep
R I P Bonnie