Our Journey of a different type for 2015

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dapope

Re: Our Journey of a different type for 2015

Post by dapope »

Big hugs from us too
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
Dot

Post by Dot »

Today is Pink day xx
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Ros20549

Post by Ros20549 »

Evening everyone. It has been awhile but it is with heavy hearts we have to tell you all that Kiara's journey came to an end on the 30th September. Kiara never lost her sense of humour and wonderful smile right up to the very end. Ivan and I had the privilege to nurse Kiara at home 24/7 for the last 4 months, until the last 5 days when she entered into palitive care. She passed peacefully surround by her family.
She was an increable lady and we are very proud parents, we were blown away from the wonderful tributes etc. and the attendance of over 400 people at her funeral, which she had planned herself.
Ivan and I are doing OK and making plans to once again get back on the road at some stage. We would like to thank everyone of you for your bests wishes and thoughts over the past nearly 4 years.

Cheers Ros.
Most people spend their healthy years trying to be wealthy, only to spend their wealthy years trying to be healthy....
Dot

Post by Dot »

You and your whole family did a wonderful job with Kiara and she also did a great funeral plan which was a great tribute to her and her upbringing. Lots of laughs and tears were shed but mainly laughter would have been heard. Condolences to you and your family. Glad to know the travel bug is still on your agendas.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Oh dear Ros, that is the hardest thing for a parent to suffer through. I am feeling your loss, but also know that you have had the experience of a wonderful , amazing daughter who showed her love in many ways. I am sure you know that time doesn't heal this sort of pain it just makes it a little bit easier. Sending all my love to you and Ivan xxxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Sad news Ros, but it sounds like Kiara had lined up all the ducks so she was ready for the passing from this life both mentally and physically as she had the inner strength to organise her own farewell. Time doesn't make you forget, but it does numb the pain if you let it and it sounds like you are ready to start life again.

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Thinking of you both and what you had to endure.
It's not right that the young go so early. :cry:
Now you'll have to catch up on that retirement plan... ;) 8-)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Sincere Sympathy to you both, l'm sure that Kiara would want you to follow your dreams & enjoy your travels, think that she will be watching over all her family.🙏
Shirley & Bruce.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Ros,
Our condolences to you both. As mentioned, it's hard for a parent to farewell their child.
However, her memories will be with you forever. You'll never forget her, nor want to, but in time you both will adjust to her absence.
We will keep you in our prayers.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Ros,