Our Journey of a different type for 2015

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Our Journey of a different type for 2015

Post by Dot »

What has the weather been like Ros esp across the nulla?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Ros20549

Post by Ros20549 »

Dot wrote:What has the weather been like Ros esp across the nulla?
Dot the weather has been a mixed bag most days have been lovely and sunny we had one storm and windy day coming across . Now in Esperance we we look like getting rain today
Most people spend their healthy years trying to be wealthy, only to spend their wealthy years trying to be healthy....
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Hi Ros just thinking of you hows things going
Helen the boring one [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

Ros20549

Post by Ros20549 »

Helen Grose wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 3:08 pm Hi Ros just thinking of you hows things going
Helen the boring one [emoji4]

Hi Helen. Things are good we are enjoying our trip and at present in Stokes Inlet about 60km west of Esperance enjoying some fishing . Kiara is doing well but we more test results to get on Thursday so fingers crossed all will be still goon so we can continue our journey . Will post a big update when I get some better service . Thanks for asking Helen
Most people spend their healthy years trying to be wealthy, only to spend their wealthy years trying to be healthy....
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

what a lovley spot you are in when we where there the fush where jumping on our plates yum Well almost Good thoughts for Kiaraxx The boring one

Dot

Post by Dot »

Well people our trip is on hold till sometime in the future. We are heading home to start another journey with Kiara as her last scans showed that her cancer has returned . Kiara is doing OK and continues to show her strength and determination and has not lost her wonderful sense of humour. She is surrounded by family and her wonderful friends and support group. We wIll win this battle once again

I was asked by Ros to let you all know what has been happening with her daughter Kiara . Ros and Ivan are just about back home in Ballarat and understandably they are shattered at the news so I know you all join me in sending them our best wishes for a positive outcome.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Ros, my prayers are going out for you and Kiara. Hope the docs are able to give Kiara lots of positive help...hugs all round. xxxxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Ros what a buggar you your daught and loved ones will win again we never stop fighting lots of love sent to you all get well Kiara [emoji177]

Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

sorry Ros i meant daughter

supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Ros, I can only echo what Deb has said a few posts above.

My prayers are going out for you and Kiara. Hope the docs are able to give Kiara lots of positive help...hugs all round. xxxxx
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.