Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
supersparky

Re: Good morning daily

Post by supersparky »

George, I'm not quite certain, that removal of the finger is the optimum solution that Shirley has in mind. :lol: :lol: :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Nay George, I wouldn't be able to count. :lol: :lol:

We'll see whether 10 days of antibiotics manage to seal & heal it, I only 2 weeks ago finished 3 mths of 2 a day antibiotics for the dermatitis on my face, really don't like taking them.
Shirley & Bruce.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Regular warm salt washes (super strong) always helps too.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good morning, still the same here elsewhere :D
Bernie.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Good Morning and i would like to thank whoever sent the heavy shower yesty
27 lovely mil. :D

Bob
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone, it's a beautiful morning here on the sunny GC. But the man says there is more rain to come. We got our airco all sorted now. Regassed yesterday. Yahoo, it gets cold. Now is the fiddly bit, getting all the splash trays and covers back on. I had to buy all new clips and scrivets thingos from the dealer, I dont think they are designed to be reusable. Anyway, we are off on a walk up the river before it starts raining again. Have a great day everybody. Safe travels.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning folks and a great weekend to you all. Yesterday was another AC day but not as bad as Thursday. Nice cool change early evening which will make for a good weekend.

Went to the train club last night as they finally got their act together to start giving short instructions on operating the system and maintenance of engines and rolling stock. Interesting and more to come.

Take care and have fun. Cheers Robert
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Good morning all. After near melting here in upper Mannum for the last week, today is slightly cooler .... for the start anyway. The heat at the house must have finally dropped in the early hrs, but it was certainly AC on full blast in both ends of the living area and the ceiling fans going in an attempt to stop melting into a puddle on the lounge chairs :lol:
The solar river pump has been powering the sprinklers on the front lawn and the fruit trees along the back fence and the local bird life has been very appreciative of the cooling showers.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Good morning 23 cloudy & o'cast, we did have light showers earlier, we haven't had a summer weather wise only a few hot days & its nearly Autumn, feel for you folk experiencing extremely hot weather.
Shirley & Bruce.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Shirley wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:54 pm Nay George, I wouldn't be able to count. :lol: :lol:
I well remember the comedian Dave Allen, who did the Sydney equivalent of Graham Kennedy’ IMT.
He was missing the first joint on one index finger.
In one skit he started counting on his hands, “One, two, three, four, five, five-and-a-half...”
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields