Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
BernieQ2

Re: Good morning daily

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good morning, we had a storm last night took out the power...but gave us rain...my next door said 8mm 8-) but I haven't checked my gauge yet. :?
Good to see your aircon working David , I have a few projects yet to be finished in the house but need stuff from the big smoke, that will happen on Tuesday...when we take the i30 in AGAIN to replace the center console. :evil: :twisted:
I did do some mowing yesterday...must be what brung hehe the rain :lol:
Bernie.
Opp's its bacon and egg day.....WackO
Just checked my rain gauge 11mm you bewdy :lol:
Last edited by BernieQ2 on Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. Glad you finally got some rain Bernie. We are going fishing with the youngest gkid today, I reckon he will catch more than me. So long as i don't fall in it will be a good day. Enjoy your bacon and egg everybody. Have a great day, especially those out on the roads.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning all heading to mid 20c today, they say we have 81% humidity at the moment but that certainly is not correct here.

Not much achieved yesterday and do not expect much today. Take care Robert
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Good morning 24, cloudy, grey clouds, the sun is shinning so hopefully the rain has gone to B & B.

David, the eldest lad 12, caught 2 good size bream y'day off the jetty, he's really enjoying fishing, the 10 yr old gets bored with it quickly.
Very quite on the lake this morning, not to many venturing out yet.

Ray, yes I remember Dave Allen he was always good for a laugh.
Shirley & Bruce.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

So much for yesterday being a cooler day after the cold change passed through ....... the air con go so over worked it started raining out the front cover and flooded the carpet .... which just made the problem even worse. Collected a good 2 1/2" in the mop bucket in around 3 hrs yet the drain hose outside was still running as well ..... so much for the dryer heat over this way :lol:
The big rig is back in the workshop again to keep out of the sun and all the fans are going, see how long we last today before we melt down ....
This 7 days a week isn't really suitable for this soon to be pensioners, didn't worry me 10 yrs ago but, I was 10 yrs younger then :?

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

T1 Terry wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:50 pm ...............
This 7 days a week isn't really suitable for this soon to be pensioners, didn't worry me 10 yrs ago but, I was 10 yrs younger then :?

T1 Terry
Umm, we all were 😁😁😁

Sorry, couldn't help it.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good morning everyone, I'm still 10 years younger :lol:
Well so much for 11mm of rain, temp got to 40 yesterday and windy heat took the rain from the ground. :evil: :evil:
Off to the doc today mainly re-script's and to check the scales :?:
Our son had opp on his eye last Thursday, apparently hurts quite a bit . we will see him tomorrow. I think that was a pun :D :D
Little red car is out of the shed I have to use it...VW on blocks and Carol wants the i30...good a mans got a spare car when needed :lol:
Bernie.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone, it looks like a warm one on the GC today. That will make it nice and humid then. Hmm.
Didn't have much luck with the fishing yesty, the young bloke and his mate got bored after a while. But they did have some fun jigging for live bait.
Going to reseal the engine hatch on the Winny today, that might stop a bit of heat getting into the cab. I hope that a bit of the rain fell where it is needed in the elsewhere district. Safe travels everybody. Have a great week.
Edit, I see Bernie ahead of me, no good news on the rain then.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning Bernie and David warm day yesty same as Bernie and 24 already this morning.
Hey Bernie the radar is showing some showers out your way.
Gave the little girlie car a service yesty....Nuffin else happened here.

Bob
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning folks bit humid thid morning with mid 20c again and no rain. Baby sitting the grandson which has me on the go but he is a good boy.

Take care cheers Robert