Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Good morning daily

Post by T1 Terry »

supersparky wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:26 pm
T1 Terry wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:50 pm ...............
This 7 days a week isn't really suitable for this soon to be pensioners, didn't worry me 10 yrs ago but, I was 10 yrs younger then :?

T1 Terry
Umm, we all were 😁😁😁

Sorry, couldn't help it.
Yeah, but in the that 10 yr period you still haven't moved down here to give me a hand :lol: .... or train up to take over T 1 Lithium 8-)

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

The latest job was at the gate when we arrived this morning ...... Margaret thought it was a small motorhome for some reason, it's the size of the Swagman, so a serious reshuffle of the vehicles to get it into a spot we can work on it ..... so four jobs on the go now ..... time to Google how to add more days in the week :lol:
Being flogged like a red headed stepchild comes to mind :roll:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

T1, You need to train up someone that is young and agile and physically capable of doing the hard work, while you are doing the thinking part. We have both worn out our bodies over the years. I have enough trouble just doing panel wiring now. 😁
Edit, and now there is even more to do. :D
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Good morning you early birds xx
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning Dot n all the rest.
No Bob there were no clouds here yesterday when you sed so just clear sky.
Temp on our gauge got to 42 yesterday...man sez same or more for today :evil: :twisted:
To hot to do much, done the doctor thing...just locums there at the moment don't know were the two normal doc's are?
Into Maryborough this morning...they tell me the part for the car is in :!: :roll: :roll:
Bernie.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning Dot n Bernie n any others up
Yep another warm one ahead 22 at the moment saw 43 yesty same today i suppose.
Enjoy your trip to town Bernie.......i think those radar fellas paint in the showers where they think they are. :?

Bob
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Late good morning everyone. Morning Dot. I think you are right about the radar Bob. Especially when it isnt real heavy.
What are you doing to the car this time Bernie?
Not much to report here, just getting ready to head somewhere, when the time is right.
Safe travels to all those on the move. Have a great day.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
Good morning to all who are up and about. Summer is at an end and now ready for Autumn.
My mother used to sing me a song almost 80 years ago. The title of the song was "The Last Rose of Summer".
I can't remember all of the words or the tune, but it started with the words "tis the last rose of summer.
Who remembers this tune ?.
The Dysart temp got to 44 c yesterday, and the air-con was running from 10:00 am until late at night.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Tanks I think this might be it.

PeterH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5eMvsXflp8
PeterH
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Not such a good morning here. My son, Sean, had an accident in Julie's 2000 Pulsar on his way to work, still driveable but with it being insured for $3100 with an under 25yo excess of $1195 it will undoubtedly be a write-off, which is a shame because otherwise it is in near perfect condition. :( :evil:

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor