Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Helen Grose

Re: Good morning daily

Post by Helen Grose »

Morning around lunch time testy it was 12 in Narander chilly
Have a great day [emoji274][emoji274]HTFFBO [emoji274][emoji274]Helen

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" at the Dysart Bunker where it is now 18 degrees c and the sun is shining.
I am expecting visitors to arrive here within a few days and I am saving the lawn mowing and other menial tasks.
Doone was the Nursing Sister in Charge of the A & E at Port Hedland Hospital during the construction stages of that project (1969/70's when I was there with Bechtel Pacific), and our Dot has previous history in that area, so the "girls" will have something in-common to chat about-----you know how women chat----and George and I will sit back and listen and behave ourself.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

O Keith such little porky’s so early in the day, have fun and pass on my best please. Chilly here but no need for the heater, sun trying to break through the overcast. Need to repack the ute and finish the van for Sunday departure, cheers Robert
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good morning everyone , 8* here at the moment...will drop as the sun come up...fire's lit .
Caught up with Bob n Robyn for a chat yesterday....safe trip today mate...roadworks just outside Maryborough going to be a pain in your whatsit ..
Dopped off the little red head till the next school holidays..
Bernie .
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning Bernie and others yep cool here to the same 8deg heading a bit further north....was good to meet the little red head one.

Bob
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Good morning, 12 degrees, sunny & wind from the N/W across the lake should be warmer today.
School holidays but very little activity been to cold & windy, catamaran travelling from Pt Stephens to Ettalong, NSW tipped in wind, rough seas off Stockton beach y'day unfortunately 3 older folk lost their lives, 45 yr old man & 14 yr old girl rescued clinging to the upturned boat.
Shirley & Bruce.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Very sad Shirley but you gotta ask why? The news report did say strong winds were forecast for that area?
As you know .... boat people, especially sail boats, usually have a good respect for what the oceans can toss up at times.
Still very sad & I feel for their families.

Bernie & Bob be careful calling Olivia names as we all know about Redhead Tempers!!!
Good morning everyone!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

You talking about me Bruce?

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

haha .... can't comment as I don't think I've met you in person yet!!!
When you coming this way?
(if the cap fits ........... ) lol

Don't have to worry too much about Olivia .... she has Bernie firmly wrapped around her finger .... ;) :lol: :P
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Macca

Post by Macca »

Hearty good morning to all friends as well as all other forumites. Just a wonderful day here again in sunny Rothwell QLD. Hope I can stay awake to watch Roger & Rafa play to-night.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#