Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
BernieQ2

Re: Good morning daily

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good morning all , rained on and off most of yesterday and thru the night here Bob sorry, cant find a way to send it down your way .
Kay's having fun keeping a eye on Bruce , Lesley's chucking rocks at crow's...must be a pagan ritual ? Helen's doing a bunk from the "bunker" Keith is counting the cost to his wies bar collection . Shirley is looking for a fine day to play bowls, Robert must be derailed some where . Cuppa is looking for a pale of water to wet himself in the dry wet season .
And Carols limping on crutches with a crook knee . And I'm just perfect...hehehe.
And to top all that off....its bacon and egg day again...talk about a lucky country...
Bernie .
Macca

Post by Macca »

Good morning all and yes bacon & egg out here at Thallon. Left Talwood heading for Nindigully where we had a cuppa then supposed to be headingup to St George but done a quick detour down to Thallon for the night to see the silo down here. Now going to shortcup straight up to Bollon, for night, instead of going back up to St George then Bollon.Though it would be getting cool out here but not the case. Parked behind the pubhere at Thallon.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning Kay n Bernie yep i see over 40 mil in Maryborough Bernie
Kay we camp at the park in Thallon a good spot....enjoy your bacon and eggs.

Bob
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
We had a quick shower last night at the Bunker. I raced out into the "TANK" to close the roof vents and alert Helen & Paul to close their windows and as soon as I woke them the shower stopped. It must have lasted 34 seconds and not enough rain to record in the gauge. The sky is overcast here today and the outside temp is only 23c at 08:00am.
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Good morning, beautiful sunshine, 20, looks like a perfect day, doesn't seem to be as many holiday folk about this Easter must of all stayed home & gone to the show.
Seldom bowl on weekends Bernie, family time & Bruce is not a bowler, it can be contagious & some members bowl 5 days a week.
Shirley & Bruce.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning all woke up to nice steady rain, did not know how long it had been falling but only lasted another 10 minutes. Looking at the ground I would say it was not to long a fall.

Heading to Milang to visit some friends and drop of some boxes to D & G on the way. Take care on the roads cheers Robert
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning everyone . Keep safe on the roads today if travelling all the holiday people will be in a rush to get back home .
Bernie .
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Hi to you all nice morning at the Bunker this morning We are heading off this morning after a great stay with Tanks and Major Thanks Tanks
Travel safe on the roads Bernie how's the girls knee
Have a great day everyone
HTFFBO [emoji52][emoji4][emoji4] Helen

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning Bob n Kay n Lesley n Helen n Shirley n Robert n Keith n and all the others out there .
Carols knee is still giving her curry Helen doesn't seem to be getting any better.
Showers started again yesty arvo its showering now as I type .
Bernie .
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning Bernie and all the other early risers no sign of rain here just a bit of cloud.
I hope the Easter bunny was good to you all......we will be eaten chocolate for a week.

Bob