Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Coolabah1au

Re: Good morning daily

Post by Coolabah1au »

Very overcast got Bruce’s wind [emoji100] two mm last night black as charcoal [emoji299]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning Bob , hope all's well today . Morning Lesley I see your about , morning Kay start jogging today ?? morning Helen heading south , morning Robert n Tanks in the bunker n NP and everyone else out there this AM , stars are out will be a good day .
Bernie .
Macca

Post by Macca »

Good morning and on the mend. Moving down the hallway to rehab today apparently. Using walker by myself, can lasso
My foot with tubular bandage to lift off and up on bed so independent there. At long last the dreaded “movement” after a week. You all needed to know that! Love to be out in the sunshine. Cheers dears.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
I am up and about and the temp is 17 degrees outside and the sun is awake.
I expect motor home visitors from Victoria to arrive today for a few days stopover on their way North.
The dead chook is out of the freezer and the cask red is ready for "Happy Hour" this arvo.
This will be Majors 1st Happy Hour with humans.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Hi all,
20* here at Townsville, lovely sunny day. Looking south out my window, wire mesh fence, railway line, big water pipe line, Bruce Hwy [very busy all going into Townsville] then the hills with three large water tanks.

PeterH
PeterH
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning all. Lovely day on the sunny Gold Coast. The dog's been walked and the G'kids have been dropped at school. 17 deg at the mo' heading for 24. Like Bernie said, it's going to be a great day, if you are up this way.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Real pea souper this morning fog and mist very overcast look like winter [emoji3063] is really hear [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning everyone , we also had a pea soup fog yesterday , probably will be the same today when the sun comes over the hill .
Bernie .
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Good morning folk, 12 degrees, sunshine with a few clouds, no wind at the mo & only a slight ripple on the lake, looks like another ok day for winter👍
Shirley & Bruce.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Well we had a real summer's day yesterday & got all the washing done & then around 1AM the thunderstorm went right over top of Mannum. Been raining steadily ever since. Good day to go look at the Mannum Waterfalls I think.
I wonder how many dogs went missing when the explosions occurred?
You got it yet Wayne & Nini?
BruceS
Mannum, SA