Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
bob r

Re: Good morning daily

Post by bob r »

Morning all from a very foggy Mendooran 6deg and heading for 13 so little man tells me shopping day for us to day off to Dubbo.
Enjoy the little girlie car Carol....when Bernie lets you drive it.

Bob
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Morning all not bad today 8 at the moment the sun trying to come out [emoji3508]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Drakey

Post by Drakey »

Two above you at ten here Wayne bit of a topsy Turvy day yesty rain sun rain sun washing half dry be much the same today

bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning Bernie and all the other early risers 3 this morning the man said real feel is 0 so the heater is on.

Bob
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

13 here Bob .
Good morning everyone , we are of to T-Bar rodeo today been two years since we were there last .
our son started his rodeo career at T-Bar riding poddy calf's when about 8 years old went thru to saddle bronk before moving to a safer occupation . during a moment of weakness I let Carol drive the car Bob....I have to ask permission now just to sit in it . hahaha.
Bernie .
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

9 here & brilliant sunshine, good morning all, 3 g'sons 6,8,10 coming for a sleep over this arvo, so better go shopping & buy the bacon already have eggs for breakfast tomorrow, especially as it is bacon & egg day :lol: :lol: Bernie.
So good that the days have been warmer.
Shirley & Bruce.
Macca

Post by Macca »

Still pre midday so good morning . Stupid forum has been opening in a foreign language every morning???? Bored out of my brain here at Pen.Private. Home Tuesday. No pain when lying with ice pac on knee but bloody hell, the gym here in rehab ward is s torture chamber. All food cooked here so basically rather good. Accepting any drugs offered and some. Just started my 3 rd book. Bruce was worried he had lost a nightie which I was sure he had taken home to wash. Rechecked my bag here and I had missed it the first look. It was only a nightie anyway but he was worried. Went to Bris to Sally’s last night to be in house with girls. She and Kokoda mates did a 40 k walk overnight and tomorrow she is doing the 100k city to bay ride for MS . Missing everyone that is for sure. Keep safe and warm
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning Kay and Shirley and Keith and Bernie did you get a ride yesty??
0 this morning probley white outside to dark to see.

Bob
Last edited by bob r on Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Your gunna hate me Bob shorts and tee shirt this morning . 16 degrees . Got to drive the girly car yesterday .
Morning everyone on this special day ( bacon and eggs ) , thanks Shirley for the timely reminder .
Another great day at the Rodeo biggest crowd since forever .
Bernie .
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Hello all yes today is overcast and bleak only single figures at the moment [emoji299]️