Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
bob r

Re: Good morning daily

Post by bob r »

Morning early risers thanks for the offer Kay we are traveling in the little girly car and need to be in marybrough today will catch up next week when heading south.

Bob
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Good morning I am back On Sat it was 42 outside here in Renmark SA 50 in the van that's a tad warm
Hi to everyone and have a great day
Will be in Scone territory on Friday looking forward to seeing the girl
[emoji3][emoji3]Helen [emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Macca

Post by Macca »

Good morning all. Sounds good Bob.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good morning all .
Looks like the heat is coming back our way .
Are you heading out our way Bob ?
We will be in maryborough on Thursday shopping , the last before Xmas so it's going to be full on .
Bernie .
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning all we are planning to get out your way Bernie gotta a few places to get to.

Bob
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning Bob that would be great , morning Kay (back home ) Helen (looking out the bedroom window ) Lesley (enjoying Mingo ) Robert (finished unpacking yet ) Shirley ( looking at the Lake ) and all the others enjoying the start of the day .
Bernie .
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Bernie I enjoy your references to everyone very clever Good morning everyone I hope all your Xmas Shopping is under control
Have a wonderful day
Helen [emoji11][emoji11][emoji11]

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning all looks like a nice day ahead. Almost there Bernie a few boxes of shed stuff to gobut I have run out of shed. Can not see the 30 odd boxes of books being unpacked for awhile.

Still trying to get the caravan area done but the dry weather hit the lungs again and that has effected the balance so very little bending over.

Take care all and safe driving, Helen leave some scones for the rest of us please, cheers Robert.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning Bernie and others warm and sticky in Marybrough not used to this humid stuff going to Harvey Bay today.

Bob
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning Bob (taking the "togs") morning Helen (did you throw a line in ?) n Kay n Lesley (great to catch up with yooz yesty ) n Robert n Shirley n "Tank" how's the slow walking going ? And all the other fomites out there .
Bernie .