Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Helen Grose

Re: Good morning daily

Post by Helen Grose »

Morning Bernie Shirley Bob Robert Kay and others up and about
Had a cuppa with Wendy Bruce and Brian yesterday good to catch up
Have a great day [emoji3][emoji3]HTFFBO [emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Sorry Bernie No I didn't carried to rods for years never used them Gave to the son now opportunities all over
Helen [emoji3]

Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
Hi BernieQ and other early risers. I gave up the slow walking, not enough breath yet so I am at the slow sitting stage with no bending over.
I'm off to the hospital today for a check-up on my breathing and lung activity. It is just over a week since I was discharged and I feel a little improved.
I feel more comfortable at home than in the hospital, and the treatment and medication is the same either in hospital or at home, so I have convinced the doc that home is the place. I have purchased a machine to use at home and have 3 sessions of assisted breathing a day.
The Bronchodilator (Ipratropium Bromide) and the Ventolin nebules help with my breathing. In past days in the army they used bromide to stop you getting an erection, so I am a bit concerned there especially as it is almost Xmas.
There was a double session of Mrs Browns' Boys on TV last night and I managed to watch bits of each screening during my go-to-sleep stage.
These pain pills sure make me drowsy and I go to sleep as soon as I think about anything but they do help with the pain from -(T-7) the fractured thorax vertebra. I had a reaction to the 7 day release transdermal pad of (Norspan) morphine, so I have to be content with swallowing pills every few hours.
I am expecting a visitor in the next few days (enroute Melbourne to Cairns) so that should brighten up my day and give me something to look forward to.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Great comeback Keith , your a legend mate .
Keep well .
Bernie .
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Morning everyone, cloudy, sun trying to shine, rain been hanging around for 24 hrs but just teasing us.

Sounds good Tanks, take it easy, I'm sure the walking will improve as you get stronger.
A visit from Craig should certainly brighten your day, enjoy the company.
Shirley & Bruce.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good morning all, off to the big smoke (Maryborough) today xmas shopping ...plus some food I hope .
Have to pickup oldest granddaughter on the way she's a checkout chick at Coles .
Bernie .
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning Bernie and others keep at it slow Keith .
You comin to Marybrough today Bernie ?
Just beat me
Bob
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Yes Bob its going to be a full on day wont have time for visits .
Bernie .
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Morning Tanks you are doing well I agree if you can do the treatment at home it's the best place to be
Morning all others up and about great to have some great rain Have a great day all
[emoji4][emoji4]Helen [emoji4][emoji4]

BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Well we've gone from 36 to 16 overnight.
A bit wild & woolly but not a lot of rain yet. Still to come by the forecast.
BruceS
Mannum, SA