Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
BernieQ2

Re: Good morning daily

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good morning , bacon and egg day again ...bewdy...
21 here at the moment Bob not a cloud in the sky ..caught the edge of a scud yesterday evening ...5mm in the gaugh..
It was still 40 degrees at 3pm yesterday...going to be inside with aircon on me thinks..
Now have venetian blinds in the van , apparently I needed them ???
Bernie .
DSCF1135.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Macca

Post by Macca »

God morning all from Inglewood. Talk about change of temp! Yesterday morning at Bellata we had the heater on and now not one window closed. Good to be back on normal time as well. Going to tryout the new Toowoomba bypass to-day due to Cunningham Highway closed.
Bernie hope you do not regret the venetians. When we ordered the van I said I wanted venetians but they lasted one trip and they came off and curtains went up. Hated them . They left rub marks on the wall below windows and when windows open they rattled and would not stay at angle we had them.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Just as well the venetians are in the caravan and not a MH, you won't have to put up with the rattling as you drive.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Pull the venetions right to the top when traveling or windy with the window open?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Your on the money Bruce .
I doubt if you would hear these George very light aluminium .
Bernie .
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Wow what a good idea we put foam rubber each side on the back window were the blind is [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning anyone up n about 21 again this am and had a little shower a while ago.

Bob
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning Bob n all the other earlyone's .
Same temp here to but no shower...bugga.
Going to be warm again and it's windy here as well , no good for the fire fighters .
Got to get back to "project "#1 .
Bernie .
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

bob r wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:51 am Morning anyone up n about 21 again this am and had a little shower a while ago.

Bob
"tanks" here---BobR,
I always have little showers nowdays---there's not much left to wash as old age creeps on.
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Macca

Post by Macca »

Good morning all from overcast Rothwell. Good to be home but than again maybe not! What a trip home. Stopped at Gundy Saturday for lunch- hot as only Gundy can get- opened the fridge & it certainly was not doing what I should. Bruce's first thought was OK lets get home today- Not happening! So I found a few phone numbers I could ring in Gundy but no answer from any. He has a brainwave then, which we both should have had, lets ring RACQ! Duh! Rang them about 1 & on the road again by about 2. as we have Ultimate anything connected to vehicle is automatically covered.
Sat night at Inglewood with clear skies- Sunday morning surrounded by smoke. Knew Cunningham highway was closed so continues on up to Millmerran- all good so far. Apart from the painting on the water tank there they have 2 other beauties on old buildings. Cuppa then down the new Toowoomba bypass. Toll as from Dec 6th. Not a street light in sight.
Now got home and just backed in the gates to the patio, made a cuppa and down came the hail & water. Looked out & someone had not shut a sliding window after cuppa at Millmerran & on side hail & rain pelting. (Van not under cover yet as still on 4 wheels).
Next- Bruce driving car into garage & watching hanging ball & forgot about outside rear vision mirror. Bash as coming in the garage therefore putting it right through the drivers door window!!!!!! Glad it was not me.
Bernie the venetians we had were also paper thin aluminium and were still noisy. You probably have your installed much better than ours which were done over in WA at Coromal.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#