Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
RobertNotBob

Re: Good morning daily

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning all another 20c and overcast day to day. Will have the grandkids today and for the weekend, fun and games.

Dot hope you are well soon, Faye and John glad all is going good take care.

Have a great weekend folks, cheers Robert
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning Robert and any others up
Bit warmer this morning at 14 Heading for the mid to high 30s.

Bob
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Second go... first disappeared 😫😫
Morning Robert and Bob and all the others out there.
Off to Bundy today with the VW.

Maybe a misunderstanding Ray push mower with engine 😁 not one that only works when pushed 🤔
Bernie
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. I'm heading off to Melbourne today to catch up with more family. Terrie is staying up the river. Her folks are having some medical issues at the mo'.
Good luck with the VW Bernie, I hope they can get that fault cleared. Have a great day everybody, travel safe.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

BernieQ2 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:01 am Second go... first disappeared 😫😫
Morning Robert and Bob and all the others out there.
Off to Bundy today with the VW.

Maybe a misunderstanding Ray push mower with engine 😁 not one that only works when pushed 🤔
Bernie
Ahhh.... a mower that is not self propelled :lol: Will the next purchase be an E-Go self propelled battery powered job? They start every time, no messy refuelling or oil changes etc and amazingly powerful. Then you can get the power head and add attachments as required. They all use the same battery and all have the same incredible power. Our hedge trimmer and brush cutter are incredible, much lighter and more cutting ability than the Stihl units they replaced and not near as fiddly to get running properly.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

My dad had a electric mower back in the 50s... just needed to be aware of the cord 😂😂😁
Bernie.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Hey Bernie .... how is the VeeDub going now?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

All good Bruce..... best bit no charge 😁
Bernie
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

BernieQ2 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:30 pm My dad had a electric mower back in the 50s... just needed to be aware of the cord 😂😂😁
Bernie.
We've got one at house too, courtesy of the bloke we bought the house from, along with heaps of other stuff. It's an Ozito, small and I expected it to be useless ..... but we only have a small lawn out front so I thought I'd just use it toll the smoke came out, then get a battery powered one. Been a few yrs now, still going strong. The height adjustment is three threaded holes, one above the next, in each corner. Just select the required height and spin the hubcap to remove the wheel and select another hole. The wheels tend to fall off if you do the push forward and then pull back over the cut section, makes a great finish on the lawn except for the donut cut when the lawnmower bellies out because the wheels fell off :lol:
Margaret took over lawn mowing duties when I was laid up for a while with bad eyes, apparently the wheels fell off on one side so reattached in the middle hole rather than the bottom hole the other side wheels were mounted in ....... a very interesting pattern that took a good 6 mths to finally fade 8-)

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

BernieQ2 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:01 am Maybe a misunderstanding Ray push mower with engine 😁 not one that only works when pushed 🤔
Bernie
Ah! Yes... :oops:
I call the motorised ones ‘motor mowers’.
A ‘push mower’ is the original motorless one, and the ones with a motor and driven wheels is a ‘self-propelled mower’... which is different again from a ‘ride-on mower’.
I note that some catalogs now refer to a motor mower as a ‘walk-behind’.
That’s what I do with our self-propelled mower. :roll:
FFB03603-955B-4ED1-ACC4-C0299C1470F6.jpeg
THIS is a ‘push mower’...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields