Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Peter and Sandra

Re: Good morning daily

Post by Peter and Sandra »

Bugger relocating the cat, dispose of it!!
Oka 4WD camper/motorhome, 1100w solar, 400ah lithium, diesel heating, HWS and cooking
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Good Bacon and egg day We are having crumpets this morning yummy treat
Bbq at sons place tha6t will be good
Have a great day
HTFFBO Helen take care [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Good morning 11, partly cloudy. I've had the 4 g'sons staying at 2 eggs each, they don't last long, I'll have to start buying to boxes 🤣🤣only one likes bacon, they like them boiled, heaps easier.
Lakes been busy with visitors, good to watch the activities even a couple of yachts I haven't seen before.
Shirley & Bruce.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
No bacon in the fridge today so I have had to start a new magic Sunday morning breakfast; pan fried chicken breast fillet, with fried tomato and a fried egg, all served with toast and a cuppa tea.
Next week I might have to try making some home made hash-browns to go with my bacon and eggs. I am against paying $0.50c each for them from the deli.
I can buy 2 kg of spuds for around $2.00 and make 20 of them for the cost of buying 4 pre-made from the deli.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

Keith Morris wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:42 am "tanks" here---
No bacon in the fridge today so I have had to start a new magic Sunday morning breakfast; pan fried chicken breast fillet, with fried tomato and a fried egg, all served with toast and a cuppa tea.
Next week I might have to try making some home made hash-browns to go with my bacon and eggs. I am against paying $0.50c each for them from the deli.
I can buy 2 kg of spuds for around $2.00 and make 20 of them for the cost of buying 4 pre-made from the deli.
Keith.
Let us know how you go with that Keith. Our efforts at trying to make hash browns which hold together in the pan have been dismal. We buy a frozen bag of them from the supermarket & get 11 or 12 for $3 or less.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Never made hash browns but wouldn't an egg hold them together?
Shirley & Bruce.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

My mum used to make something she called mock fish, which was really just grated potato and egg formed into little patties. I have tried many times to recreate them but have had zero success. I found an old recipe book when at Chateau Lockdown that had the recipe that I have been looking for. But I didn't get around to copying it before I left.
I will take care of that next time I am down there. It also had some great old time recipes that I will test one day.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone, it is 14 deg here, heading for 20..
We had some light rain right on dusk last night. Not much in it , will check the gauge later. I spent most of yesterday putting up some timber venetian blinds that we had to have. More will go up today. None of them are an exact fit, they all need a bit off the width or shortening. That's probably why we got them.SWMBO must think I need the exercise. More to install today.
Stay warm and dry everyone, have a great day.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning David n Bernie n any others up
10 here this morning no rain :twisted: haven't had any proper rain since feb.
We get our hash browns from the supermarket much easier than trying to make um.

Bob
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

Had a lovely quiet critter free night’s sleep 😴 until very first light, about an hour before dawn, when very loud mechanical noise disturbed us. It stopped just a couple of minutes ago. Don’t know what makes the noise but guessing it would be something to do with irrigation? Have heard it before- sounds big, but not an engine noise. Anyone know what sort of machinery is used for those huge big circular green irrigated patches you see on google earth. There are some of those nearby.