Enquiring about a Member's Welfare

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Enquiring about a Member's Welfare

Post by Dot »

Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Gone Bush

Post by Gone Bush »

I've caught up Dot, thanks.

And thanks to every one else for their help.

Cheers
Dot

Post by Dot »

They are now at Onslow heading to 40ml beach :D I think
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

Dot wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:39 pm They are now at Onslow heading to 40ml beach :D I think
That sounds about right provided TC Veronica floods haven't stuffed the roads up too much. Haven't met Ash & Wendy but spoke with them on the phone a few weeks back when they were heading to Marble Bar to look after the general store for a month. Keith (Tanks) is in touch with them. They were interested in a caretaking gig up here on the Peninsula near where we are but hadn't realised that the Cape Leveque Rd is closed to vehicles over 11 tonnes for the entire wet season (except food & fuel delivery trucks with special permission).
Dot

Post by Dot »

They are now at 14 Mile Beach on Ningaloo Coast WA.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Cuppa wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:32 pm
Dot wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:39 pm They are now at Onslow heading to 40ml beach :D I think
That sounds about right provided TC Veronica floods haven't stuffed the roads up too much. Haven't met Ash & Wendy but spoke with them on the phone a few weeks back when they were heading to Marble Bar to look after the general store for a month. Keith (Tanks) is in touch with them. They were interested in a caretaking gig up here on the Peninsula near where we are but hadn't realised that the Cape Leveque Rd is closed to vehicles over 11 tonnes for the entire wet season (except food & fuel delivery trucks with special permission).
"tanks" here---Cuppa,
I have not heard from them since I gave them the contact numbers of the owners of Banana Wells.
I did think that they may have contacted me with some feed-back about the caretakers position.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.