Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Enjoy Emerald Dot. It's one of our favourites. The op shops usually have some very fascinating objects d'art . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: xxxx

Today was a shopping day...painful and boring, but had to be done.
I managed to get a few more things organised for the next big travel, so that it wont be a big rush next weekend.
It is freezing here, so night all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, stay up in the sunshine as long as you can. It's ffffffffrrrreeeeeeeeeeeezzzzziiiiiiinnnnggg here xxxx

The chaos that this current wind is causing is scary. Boats are swinging roughly on their moorings and we expect to find some on the shore in the morning. Many trees have come down and roads are being closed, so it is scary how much damage a few big gusts of wind can do. Well this is more than a few gusts, it's just a huge gale. As it is getting so cold here, I am going to find a warm bed,
Goodnight everyone xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Now at the Dysart Bunker and watching the bikes and tennis but time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Toolman x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

How's the weather in Dysart Dot? Tshirts the go are they? I wish we were up there with you. Get better fast Mr G. xxxx

The cold is settling down onto us now, it is really winter with a cruel blast of icy winds. Fired up the kiln today and kept it firing all day, so that the piece is getting the slow treatment. I dont want to have to keep firing the same piece, but this one is looking pretty good, so worth the effort.

That warm bed is calling, so sweet dreams you lot xxx
Deborah

dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Have you tried one of Keith's weiss bars yet Dot?? Your taste buds will probably like it now. Stay warm and safe xxxx

Put the same bit of glass back into have another fire today, it needed a bit more tarting up, so tomorrow will see what I can make with it. I sorted out a few more boxes of stuff to take on the road. It is amazing how the quantity of glass products keeps growing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Time to thaw myself out, goodnight one and all xxx
Deborah

Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

dream4red wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:13 am Have you tried one of Keith's weiss bars yet Dot?? Your taste buds will probably like it now. Stay warm and safe xxxx

Put the same bit of glass back into have another fire today, it needed a bit more tarting up, so tomorrow will see what I can make with it. I sorted out a few more boxes of stuff to take on the road. It is amazing how the quantity of glass products keeps growing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Time to thaw myself out, goodnight one and all xxx
"tanks" here---Deb,
Not WEIS BAR weather at the moment. The temp was only 9 degrees this morning. More like hot soup time.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Toolman

Post by Toolman »

Goodnight Dot currently sitting in Saigon Airport about to fly back home 😁😁
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot are you warm enough? Hope the electric blanket is enough. xxxx

Thanks Tanks, now I am starting to feel the cold. We will be up at Anakie in a few weeks and are hoping for some sunshine. See what you can arrange for us huh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Today was a get serious about packing day. So all the chemist shop drugs have been sorted out and put into containers for travel. I will do the prescription drugs on Friday. I have already made sure that we have enough to take as well as having the prescriptions with us in case of miscalculations.

So off to dreamland you lot, nighty night xxx
Deborah

Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

dream4red wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:18 am Dot are you warm enough? Hope the electric blanket is enough. xxxx

Thanks Tanks, now I am starting to feel the cold. We will be up at Anakie in a few weeks and are hoping for some sunshine. See what you can arrange for us huh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Today was a get serious about packing day. So all the chemist shop drugs have been sorted out and put into containers for travel. I will do the prescription drugs on Friday. I have already made sure that we have enough to take as well as having the prescriptions with us in case of miscalculations.

So off to dreamland you lot, nighty night xxx
"tanks" here---Deb,
Anakie is just down the road from the Dysart Bunker, and you are welcome to drop in and visit me here for a while. There is plenty of room on the front lawn.
Dysart have a market day 1st Saturday of each month at the shopping centre--the contact is the Community Care Office (07 49582116) if you want more details or to make a booking.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

The Weis Bar still on hold Hey Dot? xxxx

Thanks for your kind invite Keith. We are doing the Gemfest thing again this year (I need some spending money), but my roadie is not willing to visit people from forums that only I go to... He is very quiet and doesn't like meeting new people. So I will sadly decline your invite again this year. You might get bored and come over to Gemfest (and have to pay to get in the gate).

Today, the lair was fairly quiet. I fired up the kiln, but one of the pieces must have had a hidden air bubble and it split in two pieces. They look pretty, but 2 halves of a bowl are pretty useless. I will do some work on that one and probably send it back for another firing. Maybe it will have to wait a while before the kiln is heated up again.
sweet dreams out there xxx
Deborah