Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Newcastle George

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Newcastle George »

But, Ray said his clock showed 0130. NSW and VIC are a little more forward than SA Bruce. :)

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Newcastle George wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:00 am Ray, your clock needs resetting, you posted at 1:29.

George
George,
Note, I said "... just tickING over..." not "... tickED..."
No seconds display, so I didn't know how close 0130 was. :)
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

Twas a bad day today so am back to the bed so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Noggins x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Hope tomorrow is a better day Dottie. If not, just keep smashing those little Christmas lights for therapy. xxxx

Today I fired up the kiln, while still in my negligee. Did a few jobs around the house and wandered down (in clothes by then) to the shed to check on the kiln. Apparently, I lost track of the day. So many little bits of glass to be sorted through and stored in a way that I will be able to make use of them. I think that I have finally broken the camel's back. The mess is closer to being under control now, so all the time was well worth it.

sweet dreams you lot, night night xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Just has a few drops of rain and now it is rather muggy, never happy are we? Rain for the next few days but we'll see. Deborah you will have to put a pic of your glass Xmas trees up for us to see please.
Early to bed tonight so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bobk x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Sorry Dot, I tried to put up a pic of my glass trees, but no such luck. For those who haven't already seen them, head to facebook and type in D.d.dragon dezigns in the search bar. Make sure of the z in dezigns too. I dont have any luck putting pics here. One day, I will get smart.... Dot , you sound a bit more chirpy. xxx ;) ;) ;) ;)

We spent a lot of the day, packing the prado with the business. Tomorrow we head off early to Hornsby, for our last show of the year. The weather prediction is not looking good. If it rains, our sales will all go down the drain... bit like the rest of year. :) :) :)

sleep well everyone, nighty night xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Too cold to stay up plus too tired :lol: They say it's going to be wilder and woollier later tonight and tomorrow. Off to the city again tomorrow so hope people drive to the conditions. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tassie Jim x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Hope your weather isn't too wild Dot. We got a warning promising giant hailstones (bureau's word really was giant), and we had to drive home for an hour. So we weren't looking forward to the drive...didn't even get heavy rain, so we are happy with that, but the warnings were dire. Fingers crossed for extra good news tomorrow Dot. xxxx

Had a good day trading at Hornsby, well worth getting out of bed so early. We had to set up at 11 and be trading from 1 until 8. We finally arrived home at 10 and just sat in our chairs for a while to catch our breaths. I am off to bed now, so sleep well every one xxx
Deborah

Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Hi Debra glad you had a goog day Where are you staying good luck today HTFFBO [emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Dot

Post by Dot »

Long tiring day so I am back to bed e buys. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight WayneP x :D