Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

how did the latest kiln experiment go Deborah? Have a few odd jobs to do this week but no medical stuff :) Watched the dancing with the stars OMG what a load of crap this year. Going to pick the bus up later in the week so we shall see just how good Vik's M8 is at his job :lol: Time for bed e buys now so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bullfrog x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Macca

Post by Macca »

Totally agree on the stupid DWTS last night. It as the only reality show we have ever watched but will go back to NCIS and all its repeats.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Dot

Post by Dot »

Tonight I just had to watch the Ivan Milat story again what a rat bag he was, these cases should have the instant goodbye, I missed a few things the first time I watch it. I drove the car today, seemed strange not being able to pick on G's driving :lol: Picking the bus up Thursday , wonder what the bill will be seeing as he doesn't do cash. :roll: I had some scrambled eggs and a fried tomato for tea, went down :roll: with a bit of perseverance and a lot of water but we got there. Time for bed e buys so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Macca x :D (I am off custard now :D )
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, you sound like teaching a little one to eat their veggies! Take it slowly and only introduce a new variety after you have succeeded with the first....it's amazing how it's all coming back to me. I know that you will have seen my facebook pictures of the last two weeks worth of work. It's a slow process, but I am loving what is coming out of the kiln at the moment. xxxx

Last night I was knackered from trying to sew velcro onto the caravan awnings with the new sewing machine. I had it packed up and ready to return to the shops before I went to bed. This morning I decided to give it one last chance. Unpacked it and it really did sew nicely on just fabric, no velcro. I guess, the old workhorse that was going to be sent to landfill, will have to be kept for sewing velcro. After checking on the kiln, I came up to the house and sewed a set of curtain for my shed glass doors. I guess the new machine can stay. It worked like a trojan all day, and I was not being gentle with it at all.

goodnight one and all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Yes Deborah I did see your latest, interesting indeed. Had a busy day today so I am knackered big time. Did a few jobs down the street had a welcome visitor ie SteveW then a cuppa and then Robert not Bob and Molly (his wiser half) arrived and hooked up their poof van and then it was time to get to the chiropractor, got home and slept for a while or maybe longer :lol: Off to town tomorrow to pick the bus up. So I shall say goodnight everyone x :) and goodnight WayneP x :D
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

G’nite Dottie,
May all your dreams be cupcakes (and easy to swallow).
:D
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Thanks for the encouragement Dot, you know how bb long it has taken to get each piece to a reasonable finished state. You must be feeling a little bit better, doing all the wandering around town and stuff. Good to see mate xxxx

Fired the kiln for the second last time before going back to the travelling salesman stuff. I have so many ideas of things to try in my head and no time to follow them up...maybe after Easter. Once kiln was finished firing and my shed was locked, I then packed the van for a weekend adventure. We are going to Murrurundi (up the Hunter valley and way past Scone) for the King of the Ranges weekend. It's a jayco weekend, so hopefully our jayco record will stand and we will take rain to Murrurundi. They just had to buy in tankers of water due to the drought. We all have filled our tanks and in our van, we have several 10L casks of pure water for drinking.

Goodnight all xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Picked the bus up today, the man said she was in great shape for her age :D Back home by noon and asleep by 1230 :lol: :lol: Got a sad message today from a friend that their little dog went peacefully over the rainbow bridge :( But he had a good life while he was here and gave enjoyment to many including me. Bloody animals sneak into your heart. Now it is bed time so will say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight all you fur babies x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Good to see that you now have the means to escape to the country. (Someone should use that for a tv show some time Cant wait to hear that you are driving the bus outta there. xxxx

Thankfully, we had a non eventful drive to Murrurundi, The drought has made this little town brown. We thought that the rain clouds were following us, but they missed out on Jayco weather.

goodnight all xxx
Deborah

Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Deb have a good market and van van meet hope you sell heaps
Helen [emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk