Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Dot, dont go smoking behind the weather sheds then. Hope the fire danger is over now xxxx

Oh dear, George of course you are right. There is only one head at Norah Head.

We got here all right anyways. Didn't need to use the gps thingy to get here either. Once we arrived the dramas started. They sent us to a site that had two humungous trees. Totally impossible to get a van on the site. I rang the office and requested another site. After the girl got a bit snaky I did begin to lose patience. Finally we were offered a choice of three other sites and truly only one of the sites was an easy one to navigate. When I rang the office to let them know which site we had chosen, they told us that we are the first people to complain about the site. We had a truckie mate with us, and his major concern wasn't that we may eventually get the van on with a lot of fiddle, but that we would have needed a crane to get us off the site.

Trees must have had an overnight growth spurt.

sleep tight vegemites xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Deborah, with the caravan park get them to get the van in and out with NO damage. Maybe you should of asked for a discount for the crappy site, they seem to forget who is paying for a good site... Well my M8 in NZ bro went to court to get his conviction / sentence over turned. Seems the trouble we have been having stems from the District court and the High court got things mixed up etc etc so today was put off till the 2nd March but he won't succeed. Then he goes on the 9th March to appeal his eviction notice ?? = again no chance. Then 18th March the coppers case relating to money laundering and proceeds of crime. They have seized the 5 classic cars he had hidden plus $65k cash so the poor lad is looking at being beaten in more ways than one :lol: All bought about this time last year by a couple of peed of Aussies and good contacts. I am now off for a shower, the tennis was ho hum. so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bobk x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, No real need to complain to management as they did find us a good site in the end. I would have loved to see their peoples getting the van onto that site tho. Might resort to that next time we get a dodgy site. I notice they have put a camper trailer on our original site and that is way more appropriate. xxxx

We had a slow day. Had to return home to collect a parcel from the front steps. Amazingly, the email said it was delivered yesterday, so happily it was still on the porch in full view of the street and light fingered passers by. I also had to get some of my upcycled stuff for one of the ladies. Happily she chose to buy $90 worth so between her sale and one earlier in the day, our site was paid for by my jewellery.

sleep well xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Cold day today, bbrrrrrr. As usual TV is RS so might just go and soak in a hot bath for an hr or so. Mighty ships are on but once again a repeat. Take care everyone Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Chuck x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

You're right about cold Dot. It's wet n freezing here too xxxx

If this is summer, I need a fur coat for winter. It is not very friendly weather, but we still managed to have a lot of therapy laughs and jokes for several hours in the freezing cold. Now we are in a cool van with a howling wind all round us.

Happy Valentines day

nighty night xxx
Deborah

Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Mornin' Dot.
xx
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Dot

Post by Dot »

I'm saying goodnight very early tonight because I am buggered, Had a nice surprise for valentines day, a bunch of red roses and a sloppy card :lol: Re potted a plant or two and had to tie up the boysenberry plant, it is growing like a weed.. So goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks and Mr Major xx :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Nice that you had a bit of lovingly kind attention Dot..I am jealous xxxx

Another lovely day with our mob at Norah Head. Lots more laughter and joy. Home tomorrow. Have a few appointments this week, so the kiln may get a better holiday yet.

night all xxx
Deborah

RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Good morning Dot and Deborah had both lots of kids over for a very nice roast pork leg and vegies. Home made custard and fruit cake for desert a very good night.

Just watched another two star wars movies amazing how much you forget.

Have a great we4k folks cheers Robert
Dot

Post by Dot »

Had my dyke cut today he he, should last me 6 weeks. Deborah I just had my boys and girls delivered and I can not say enough how beautiful they are and how clever you are. Shall get a pic in a day or so :D wow wow wow. Off to have the bus fridge tomorrow BUT I have to be on the road by 7am. That is abuse if ever there was such a thing... Time to say Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Robert not Bob x :D