Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Dot, talk to people who have had them installed or ask on your town f**kbook page for advice from people in your area about their experiences. Good luck with that xxxx

Robert, you are so right.

Ray, our bills are pretty good too, but that isn't the point. They are using our power to make a lot more money than they are prepared to share with us.They are just plain greedy. Regardless of the time of day, our power that we buy from them is charged up at 30cents, so our battery gets a good workout.

I did a kiln run and found the bowl that I expected to have to refire, was pretty good. So I took it out and fired up a red and black checked patterned bowl. Looks good, so far. The rest of the day was extra hot n humid, so a little gardening was about all the was achieved for the day.

take care out there
night all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
bob r

Post by bob r »

Nite Dot..... morning Dot .

Bob
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Deb,
I know that all electricity companies are dudding us: paying peanuts for our surplus solar power, and charging a premium to those they on-sell it to. The ‘green power’ surcharge is one of the best cons we’ve seen in a long, long time.
We just have to acknowledge that, in this connected world, we need the electricity and the power retailers have us by the short-&-curlies.
Short of re-nationalising the generation and retailing of electricity and water, we can’t change things.
Rather than getting my knickers in a knot, I take the attitude of “lie back and think of England”...
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Dottie,
We used Solargain. A national franchise, (ours in Wangaratta) and we had excellent service before and after installation.
The boss-man checked personally before final switch-on, and came back twice (90km round trip each time) to clarify the operation of the system for us and make sure we knew what normal operation looked like, and what to do immediately if it malfunctioned, to render it safe until he could send a serviceman.
Annual service & safety check is an option we didn’t take up, and there was no pressure to sign up.
Very happy with them.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

Thanks Ray, shall pass that onto Gman. I am off early tonight as I am finding the JFK doco rather interesting and flipping to the tennis so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Riverlander x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Riverlander

Post by Riverlander »

Goodnight Dot. Back to Adelaide for the lady tomorrow. 13 more zaps. She is still going OK at this stage.
Cheers John
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Good night to all and have a great week.

Dot if you like I can give you my blokes number to get a price. Private bloke not a big company.

John great to hear all going well cheers Robert
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Stay cool Dot, looking like summer is having some more revenge.xxxx

Ray, knickers are well and truly unknotted. Just hate to be taken to the cleaners in a legal sort of way.

I did post last night, but it seems to have slipped through the ether. Oh well I am here now. Yesterday I did a fair bit of chopping bits of glass into tiny bits, ready to fuse a load of dots soon. Felt good yesterday, but I woke up today in a lot of pain, stiff n sore. I was not happy and the physio was not impressed either. She is encouraging me to let the shoulder surgeon have his evil way, will see him in a couple of weeks.

sleep tight vegemites xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Robert not Bob yep send your M8s info, can't hurt.
Deborah be a brave girl and get that shoulder done asap, honestly you won't regret it (if you have a good surgeon that is). Nothing much happening these days got a few concrete pots from my friend, cleaned them up but what color to paint them ??? Black caps did a good job NZ by 53 runs. :D Off to bed e buys now so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Macca x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Dot wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:18 am Black caps did a good job :D
:?: :?:
The caps on my black pens always do a good job...
:roll: :mrgreen:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields