Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

You are travelling well Dot. Keep those flies away by travelling faster than they can fly. xxxx

Started some work on a humungous artwork. So far all I have achieved is the canvas has been stretched over all three of the 3ft x 4ft frames. I found some canvas that had been pre-primed, so tomorrow I can start on the rough sketching directly onto the new canvas. Hopefully this wont take me too long to do, but it's a painting that I have wanted to do for a long while and I feel it's now or never.

ANyway, it's sleeping time so night night you lot xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, you ask how the old farts keep their caravans so sparkly. You should see them in the caravan parks. All these little old men with their chamois and polish cloths...it is sad really. Seems like they need something to do, maybe some housework would fix their urges. :lol: :lol: ;) ;) :o xxxx

Had a kiln day and started on the painting. So far I have mapped out the basic picture that I want, so soon it will have to become an "artwork" . :oops: :lol:
Sleep time is back so soon,
goodnight everyone xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Goodnight everyone for the next couple of nights. x :D Deborah we shall need a pic of your artwork when done please :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, don't hold your breath, I am a slow painter and it is a huge work. Good luck with telstra xxxx

Today I set down all the drawings that are needed then realised that the paint supply is not sufficient for this work. So with a kiln load firing away, I ducked to town to get the extra paints that will be needed. Amazing that current acrylic artist paints, just dont mix like they should, so the colours have to be accurate in the tubes before I can start work. All settled now, so tomorrow the painting will start in earnest.

goodnight from me xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Nearly at Mt Isa, Time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Robert not Bob x :D Get painting Deborah. :D :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Slave driver. Hope you dont have to be too nice to the telstra mob, Dot. But hopefully you will have some satisfaction from your visit. xxxx

No painting today. Had to set up a kiln load for the next firing day and then spent many hours finding all the stuff needed for tomorrow's visit to state super. Need to be sure of what we can spend, if anything on his old prado. Son is pushing for a new vehicle, but I am not really convinced that this is the way to go.

It is so cold here too, that the electric blanket is calling,
sleep well everyone xxx
Deborah

Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Deborah we purchased an Isuzu MUX, last year, we are very happy with the vehicle, they are rated to tow 3 ton. A friend at bowls replaced his Prado with a MUX & tows an 18ft caravan he reckons it tows great.
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

A win for the little people :D We got into Mt Isa this arvo, parked up in mates yard then headed into town to the post office. Only one problem was George requested that I not go with him :? :? Anyway he came back saying how good the lady in the post office was and will make sure the ph is redirected from Tennant Creek. So happy with that. :D But when we get home I will be contacting Telstra. Beautiful day today have a load of washing on the go and all is cool in the world of the Beaumonts. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Noggins & Phyl x :D
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Glad it was a bit of a win BUT why would George not want such a sweet, gentle spouse giving him support, beats me. Cheers all.
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Dot wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:34 pm George requested that I not go with him :? :? Anyway he came back saying how good the lady in the post office was .
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774