Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

SteveW wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:21 am
Dot wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:34 pm George requested that I not go with him :? :? Anyway he came back saying how good the lady in the post office was .
You do realize that if you were on the "other" forum you would be told off for making an en u en do :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Dot wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:25 am
SteveW wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:21 am
Dot wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:34 pm George requested that I not go with him :? :? Anyway he came back saying how good the lady in the post office was .
You do realize that if you were on the "other" forum you would be told off for making an en u en do :lol:
Innuendo is an Irish suppository.
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
Dot

Post by Dot »

Another late night chatter session with my 1/2 Maori / Pakeha mate
and I am learning some naughty things the kids did. Time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight SteveW x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, fingers are still crossed for your phone. Sounds like it's going to follow you all over the countryside and you can't ask a Leyland brother to help you. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) xxxx

Shirley, that's a great suggestion. Thanks for sharing your experience with the MUX. I have already put in the points for a MUX, but he will have to do a lot of research before we buy anything. We leave for the outback in 2 weeks, so a new car right now would be silly and risky, but he almost bought a demo MUX yesterday. Thankfully he wanted some time to think about it. Our son talked him out of it because the demo is a 2018 manufacture label on the car and was only a thousand dollars cheaper than a brand new one with the same extras added onto it. He can wait until we return in September.

Spent a lot of the day with the paint brushes in hand. The first of the three canvases is starting to take shape, but if the weather gets any nastier, it will have to wait. The only table big enough for the canvas is outside on the verandah. If it's too windy or wet, I wont be out there either.

I need to thaw out again, so nighty night one and all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Time to say goodnight everyone x :D Went down to a beautiful spot this arvo with our hosts as they take their 5 dogs down for a run around and a dip in the river. Def 4x4 to get there but a beautiful spot right on the banks of the river. Goodnight BernieQ x :D
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Good night all nice day today for a chance [emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Did your pussy have a walky time too Dot? xxxx Cuddles for Brian xxx

Shirley will tell you it rained a bit today. Our side of the lake copped a couple of inches and it was so cold as well as wet. Not my favourite sort of day. So the paintbrushes had to be sidelined while I fiddled in my shed instead.

Tired out from doing very little, so sleep well everyone xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

4am was my bed time after trying to stay awake to see Raffa beat the trumped up arrogant Kyrios ?? :lol: Heading off tomorrow morn :D so need my beauty sleep so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Shirley x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Safe travels Dot xxxx

It was only a bit showery today, so I am almost finished the first panel of the painting. Hopefully this panel will be finished tomorrow, weather gods permitting. The clouds have had an ominous look to them and I reckon someone is getting snow tonight. bbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

That warm bed is inviting, so sweet dreams you lot xxx
Deborah

Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Have to say good morning Dot :D pity Kyrios didn't behave better he has the ability to win, spoilt big boy just like Tomic, one has to wonder about both of them.
Barty is a credit to Australia & the sport as are our other players. 👍
Travel safely, keep warm & enjoy.
Shirley & Bruce.