Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Keith Morris

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Keith Morris »

Shirley wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:51 am Have to say good morning Dot :D pity Kyrios didn't behave better he has the ability to win, spoilt big boy just like Tomic, one has to wonder about both of them.
Barty is a credit to Australia & the sport as are our other players. 👍
Travel safely, keep warm & enjoy.
"tanks" here---Shirley,
Perhaps it has something to do with breeding and upbringing.
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Totally agree Keith, spoilt big boys that have never matured.
Shirley & Bruce.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, your photos look really good. You got that sparkle back in your eyes mate xxxx

You got that in one Shirley. If the tennis people told them to grow up and behave like they should, when they were teenagers, this would not have happened. Of course they are showing the signs of very poor parenting and breeding. Ash Barty is a breath of fresh air and hopefully her behaviour will influence other young players to realise that better behaviour on court helps to be a winner in many ways.

More painting today. As the sun was almost shining for most of the day, I did get on with the job. The first panel is almost finished, with a few finishing touches needed once the 3 of them are done. The second panel is well on the way and tomorrow is looking like a real busy day too.

I am off to get some ugly sleep, so nighty night one and all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Watching the Boys on Bikes :D Settled into a lovely gravel pit about 40ks out from McKinley, lovely and quiet with the occasional road train passing by. Deborah get stuck into that painting of yours.. goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Toolman x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

I remember McKinely, the pub did a good feed and had a bit of memorablia from the Croc Dundee film. It was sad to see how they had mistreated the sets, but the real pub was not part of the movie. That disappointed us. Hope the gravel pits are being kind to you Dot. xxxx

Slave driver. Yes, I did get a lot done to the paintings today. The sun was out, so the verandah was easy to work on. It seems like the kiln firing away and the paint being slapped onto canvas and that is the sum of the day. So not very exciting, but a happy day anyway.

An early night for me, it's time to stop.
Goodnight one and all xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

P7070029.JPG
A goodnight pic for you . Had a very lazy day today mostly because it was a windy day (head on) Watching the boys on bikes for a while and flip to the tennis now and again, So it's goodnight to everyone x :D and Goodnight to Peter aka Pet-els x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Hope Winton is as good as ever. Love that area too. Hope you are not rushing too much Dot. Take each day as it comes and just enjoy yourselves...all three of you xxxx

Today was the end of painting all of the major parts of the pictures. Tomorrow I will start on the final black outlining of most of the shapes, to make it come to life. As this is a modern indiginous style of work, there are no people in the form of people, so the difficulty of aging/changing faces was easily missed. Hopefully tomorrow will be the last of the serious works.

Time for a snooze, so goodnight one and all xxx
Deborah

dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Hope that gravel pit is warm and peaceful Dot xxxx

Finished two out of the three painting panels today, so it was a good day. Toomorrow should be my final day with the paintbrushes and my back will be much happier once I stop bending down over the canvases. We had a lovely sunny day that was much nicer than the forecast, so all is well in the lair.

Swet dreams you lot xxx
Deborah

dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, I hope that you are ok, but telstra is having a few serious outages, so dont panic if it's taking you forever to find a signal xxxx

I put up my artworks on my facebook page for all to see. The page is D.d.dragondezigns
Sorry I just have never mastered the art of getting pics to happen here. Thnakfully that work is all done and dusted. More kiln firing today, as I try to wind down before we hit the road for a couple of months. (all business of course :lol: :lol: :lol: )

sweet dreams everyone xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Had a lovely night in the gravel pit, so quiet. :D Very surprised to see irrigation to crops here at Emerald Qld, thought there was a drought on? Water water everywhere. The so called Highway from Barcaldine to Emerald is one of the worst roads ever to be driven on actually bloody disgusting for a main highway. As Chuck mentioned we met on the side of the road in Emerald and then decided on where we would stay, settled on a park near by, Chuck & Trina got a nice cabin even though it was a disabled unit the shower was huge only thing wrong was there are no easy chairs in the cabins. We had tea with them and lots of laughs then we headed off to the bus where Brian was awaiting for us. :D Saw them off this morning and now they are at Charters Towers ready for the final push tomorrow. It was so good to finally catch up with them again, last time we saw them was when I had my first op 2 yrs ago. Anyway had a look around town today and did some last minute shopping. Cooked the silverside on the electric element today and 3 loads of washing seeing as we paid for the power and water :lol: Must be off to bed now cuz I was up early this morn to farewell our mates so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Deborah x :D Saw your painting :D .