Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Keith Morris

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Keith Morris »

Greynomad wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:22 pm Thanks for the explanation, Dot.
I was beginning to worry about how you'd eat such prickly things... :?
"tanks" here ---Ray,
You remove the toothpicks before eating them.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

But I don't like the taste of toothpicks...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

Greynomad wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:48 pm But I don't like the taste of toothpicks...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
That's why Tanks told you to remove them :roll: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Time to say Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Wayno x :D where ever you are.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Those vine wrapped rolls and porcupines have caused a toothpick avalanche! Those were actually the days when you had to cook. The fast foods that we take for granted today, just had not been invented yet. Dot, where was your first serious date? xxxx

Mine was with my current hubby, in the new Pizza Hut at Brookvale in Sydney, in 1972. I think it was the first one in Sydney, at the time. Pizza was a really new treat, now how often do we eat pizza and don't even give it a thought?

I spent the day, cooking up some stainless steel stuff in the kiln. I made the shed stink, with some things that should not have been in the kiln, obviously catching fire. All is good, kilns are built for those emergencies. I had put in a stainless steel potato masher and it appears that the handle had been joined to the shaft, by using some wads of paper and glue inside the handle. Some lovely charred bits fell out when I removed the handle. Saved me from having to find a way to remove the handle before I set it up for it's next job....all will be revealed....eventually.

so it's a goodnight from me xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Serious date ???? ha ha parking out near Broadmeadows. :lol: :lol: I am stuffed big time after another early day in the city. Had the front tyres replaced on the bus and the back 4 all rotated and both of the old front ones as spares. So goodnight everyone x :) Goodnight Vik351 x :D
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Had a quite night at home while the wife and daughter went to their quilting group. So good night to all Robert
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Wow Dot, that bus will be like new soon. Hope this means that you and G are off to travel for a while. xxxx

Robertnotbob, I dont understand why your ladies need a quilt group. :lol: :lol: I do the same as they, only with glass. I start with big bits of glass, chop them up into smaller bits of glass and then join then to make bigger bits of glass. Do you think this may be more like a therapy group for ladies who happen to sew? I would like one of those for ladies who glass! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Today was another firing day, for things made of stainless steel. They passed the firing well and did not cause anymore fires. Tomorrows firing will be the last steel platter and a few pottery plates. To see if they can handle the heat. Of course they have been fired once before to make them usable, but now I need to see if my temperatures will affect their glazes. So all is interesting in the lair.

goodnight one and all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Very tired and a bit too cold to stay up so hot shower and bed e buys. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Riverlander x :D
Riverlander

Post by Riverlander »

Yes the nights are getting a bit cold. Have put a pot belly stove in the camp kitchen for the winter. Builder is suppose to start on the house reno straight after Easter and be finished end of July. Goodnight all. Goodnight Dot.