Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Chuck

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Chuck »

Dot wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:07 pm :lol: :lol: you lot really crack me up. Chuck are you threatening me with the fish chowder aftermath ??? ;)
Yep... with three different types of beans thrown in for extra good measure... you won't be able to hold your breath long enough. :twisted: :twisted:
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Time for shower and hit the sack. Back to the city tomorrow arvo so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks & Mr Major x :D enjoy your Easter with HTFFBO. :lol: :lol: Safe travels to all that are heading off for Easter x
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Enjoy the city Dot, remember to take some clean air in a jar with you....xxxx

We are off tomorrow for our annual Easter jayco weekend at Dawsons River near Taree (NSW). It's usually a lovely spot, with lots of campers in canoes and tinnies out catching fish, but the weather is not looking pretty. Lots of rain is forecast, hoping the weatherman got it wrong (again).

Happy Easter all and good night from moi xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Good night all. Getting too old for this late night packing and then driving till the early hrs of the morning. Bugga-it, tomorrow is another day, and if it isn't there wasn't much I could have done about it anyway :lol:
Wonder what time we'll leave tomorrow? Haven't gotta be at the gate till 10:30am Friday morning so .....
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Ron, will be good to see you when ever..
Deborah we have nice clean air down here, anyway all went well with the laser treatment. Off to get Flu jab and Gman has his plus his 3 mthly Vit B jab :lol: Going to be lovely weather over the weekend so might some bits done out side. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight WayneP x Safe travels everyone :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, how clean is the air on the city?? Does it have lots more traffic than in your rural escape house? I would love to be able to say that our big cities have clean air. Don't think I will ever be able to truthfully say that. Lucky you. xxxx

Today we drove up to Dawsons River where we will stay for a few nights and it has been raining bugga...looks like we may be in for that wet weekend as promised by the weatherman. We barely sat down for happy hour and the rain started. It wasn't heavy for very long, but it was enough to send us all looking for warmth and dry spaces.

so I am stuffed, goodnight one and all xxx
Deborah

dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Have you escaped yet Dot? xxxx

We drove into Taree today and did a bit of essential shopping. By the time he had loaded the trolley with cakes, biscuits and chocolates, it felt like shopping with a 4 year old. He does like his treats. Anyway, that took most of the day to manage that feat and get it all packed away. Happy hour in the sunshine, lasted until it became very dark. We all were spotting satellites, because the sky is so black and there are no bright lights around us here. It was a good happy hour and now I am stuffed.

sleep well you lot xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Deborah the air down here is very clean :) Had our flu jabs today & Gman had an extra jab of VitB which he complained about :roll: Rosy dog was bathed, her nails clipped and anal glands also done then she was taken back to her mum who just got back from UK this morning. She said everyone on the plane had some sort of sniffles so am hoping she didn't pass any of her germs onto me. Time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Janelle x :D where ever you may be. No Deborah we are still at home trying to plan for getting away in June. Hope you enjoy your chocolate :( :( Safe travels
Dot

Post by Dot »

Time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight WayneP x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, I am so jealous of your clean air, but the climate down there is not as appealing. Can't wait to hear/see that you have moved house and life is back to being fun for you xxxx

Our daughter and grandy were on sunrise this morning. Mothers group takes kids to visit old farts home for Easter hunt. You know the story. Once we were told to watch the show at something sad like 7AM. we decided that we may miss it, so did the grandparently thing and set the foxtel box to tape the whole show. While we ate our toasted hot cross buns, we fast forwarded the taped show until we could see her. We did watch her 3 times before we could get on with our day of fiddling around the van. Happy hour went for several hours until it got too cold to sit outside, but it stayed dry most of the day and we had some lovely sunshine as well.

sleep tight and dont let the bed bug bite. xxx
Deborah