Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
wayneP

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by wayneP »

Happy Easter to all and hope all those that are traveling have a safe trip and a fantastic time. Dot can't remember if you enjoy chocolate but hope you enjoy or drink it mmmmm :lol:
Wayne
Driver/Maintenance Boy :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Howdy Dot, I beat ya tonight. Happy Easter xxxx

Happy Easter to all of you

I'm early tonight because we have campfires all around us an my head is crappy. So i'm off to bed now (sad aint it)
night night xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Wayne I loved chocolate but it doesn't even warrant trying to suck it down. BUT I have had the occasional Baileys, even that doesn't seem the same.
Deborah have you been over doing the liquids a bit? You know what is supposed to be good for a headache don't you? ;) Hope you are back to "normal" after a good sleep.
Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bobr x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning Dot.

Bob
Dot

Post by Dot »

Been watching the boys on bikes god they are fit!!! ;) Gman has been putting up a wind break for Pete the corella for the winter time As the wind pushes the rain right under the shed veranda. No appointments at all this week :lol: Race nearly at the end so I am going to hit the sheets and watch the end in a nice warm bed so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Supersparkie x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, if it was self inflicted, I wouldn't even mention it. No I am allergic to campfire smoke, go figure? I often wonder of my ill-spent youth working in Sport n Rec camps (in NSW) with a weekly campfire caused me to develop a reaction to it. Cannot turn back time (according to Cher anyway) Hope your day was good. xxxx

Still suffering from a hang over today (from the chemist shop drugs that I took for the head/sinus attack) so have taken it easy. Our daughter suggested that we needed to investigate Hardly Normal and his computer sales..so we did the research visit and will not do anything else until I am sure of what I am doing. Next excitement was to visit a book fair where books are sold by the inch. I took my small stack of books to the counter, man put then up against an old dressmakers hemming stick. 10inches of books $10, cool huh?

goodnight from me xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Wow allergic to camp fire smoke, that's not good at all. Today we sold the ride on. The man that came with his mechanic to look at it yesterday asked if G would drop the price by $200 and that was after the mechanic had told the guy the mower was in great condition and he could not find fault with it. Of course G said no and so off they went. This morning at 9am the guy rings to say he would take the mower so G gave him $50 off :lol: Worth a try but come on you bring a mechanic, get a good report, then try the "can't afford the price" crap. :lol: :lol: Today I out did myself and buggered myself out to boot. Dug up some kangaroo paws plants and replanted elsewhere along with some other type of drought friendly plants. The ground was as dry as a dead dingo's donger and twice as hard to dig. Time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight RossP x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Good sale for the ride on Dot. By the way, you are sounding so much more like our Dot, welcome back mate, I have missed you xxxx

Had such a good day today that we booked again for next year. Tranquility and good friends and what really makes this place so great.

sleep well you lot xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Had a great day today, jd is in the yard for the night. I did scones for afternoon tea and Gman did a roast for the boys tea., and I had a lovely drink. I talked all afternoon / evening & ended up with a bit of a raspy voice but it was worth it. Saw a couple of neat ideas that jon has done in his bus that I may get G to do as well :D Time for bed now as I have to be sort of awake to say goodbye in the morning :shock: Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Toolman x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

When are you doing scones again? Haven't had a decent scone in ages. :o :o :o Tired out Dot? xxxx

Arrived home all safe n sound this afternoon. Van is unpacked (until next time) and the first load of washing is already hung out to dry.

Goodnight from a very tired dragonlady xxx
Deborah