Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Deborah I do scones when people come :) Yep I am tired out. I got up early to say goodbye to our one night yard dwellers ie Jd and his lovely jet black dog Phoenix (830am) but I did have a nanna nap a couple of times through out the day :lol: Going to try to do some frozen meals up ready for June. Rosy dog came to visit Brian today and bought him a box of chocs to say thank you for looking after her :) Going to cook up all the apples that are left on the tree. Have given heaps away but just too many to eat :D So goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight :D Bernie x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, if we ever manage to be in the same place at the same time, I still will not expect scones xxxx
Glad Rosie and Brian had a good catch up. G will love the chocs. xxxx

Had a busy day visited the hammer shop (played for a long time too), then the scaredressers and the grocery shop. It was a long day too.

So it's a goodnight from me xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Dot, and George.

Got home today about 12pm.
Got to Ararat last night, had dinner and dropped.

Thanks for chat and dinner.

jd and Phoenix.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Glad you are home safe and sound Jon and it was our pleasure to have you here.
Bit chilly tonight so might just have a nice warm bath then hit the sack so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Nini & Wayne x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

That warm bath sounds most inviting Dot. Not quite cold enough here for that tho. xxxx

Had another busy day in the shed. Fired up a few little things and while they fired, I cut and shaped another coral bowl, so that I can fire a pair of them at the same time. I did some more research on buying a new computer, sometimes I think it's easier to put your head in a hole.

nighty night xxx
Deborah

dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, I am here before you tonight. Hope you are having some fun somewhere xxxx

Well I bit the bullet and bought the new computer...OMG what a PITA. Have I mentioned I would rather visit the dentist than set up a new computer and this one is no better. I absolutely am in hate with microsoft. I tried to start up with my usual email addresses...all 3 of them are already used in miscrosoft accounts (yep, that would be mine) so had to revert back to an old g mail account that we have. did I say PITA? I have given up on trying to load word, will leave that for another day.

sleep tight you lot xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Don't talk computers to me. Double PITA . I think G man has my disease, today he said he was tired and went to lay down for 5 hrs got up had some tea and toast now has gone to bed ??? Off to Mt Barker tomorrow just because we can. :) Heading off to bed myself so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Deborah x :lol:
Dot

Post by Dot »

Today I got up early because I wanted to get an oven from Aldi, got there and Nil to be seen, bugger, so off we went and did the display homes inspection. Only did half of them as our feet were both aching so back in the car for home and a cuppa. Topped the pot plants up with some fresh potting mix, it seems to dry out very quickly even though I add water saving granules. Tomorrows job is to pick the rest of the apples and cook them up to freeze. Time to hit the sack so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Vik351 x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Maybe you weren't meant to have that aldi oven Dot? Just don't buy anything westinghouse or bosch....not getting good reports up here anyways. Hope Gman is feeling better XXXX

We were so stuffed from travelling to and fro Parramatta yesterday, that I didn't turn on the computer at all. So today, I fired the kiln, and worked on this bastard of a machine. I have finally loaded the program for word that I bought, but as far as actually accessing any files, I am confuddled beyond belief. I am thinking of getting someone who knows more about this stuff to show me the way.

goodnight one and all xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Yeah not as if I need an oven anyway. :lol: Gman is much better than the other day but we have to remember he is getting old. I am going to try to get into the bus tomorrow and do some cleaning OMG did I say that :?: :?: :?: Time to head to bed now so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks & Major x :D