Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Hope so Bob keep in touch. I am really tired as have been cleaning nearly all day so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight RossP x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Time to get those wheels rollin Dot. Drive safe and stay well xxxx

Yesterdays kiln firing turned out to be a bit of a mess. I had put some bits of an old cracked piece on top of a mould that had some big holes in it, so that the molten glass would drop into a big bowl under it and form patterns. Well, only about half of the glass had melted, so it looked like a big moonscape on top of the mould (4 inches above the bottom piece) with a few blobby bits in the bowl under the mould. It had strands hanging down, still connected to the upper bit through the mould.
To put it short, it was a bit of a mess. I smashed it out of the holey mould and have now put all the bits onto the bowl to just fire flat. Another day, another fire.

goodnight from me xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Time to say goodnight everyone x :D Going to hop into bed and watch the carry on mob. Goodnight Bernie x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Dot, what is wrong with your TV aerial?
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Freezing so hitting the warm sheets. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bobr x :D
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

dream4red wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:44 am Time to get those wheels rollin Dot. Drive safe and stay well xxxx

Yesterdays kiln firing turned out to be a bit of a mess. I had put some bits of an old cracked piece on top of a mould that had some big holes in it, so that the molten glass would drop into a big bowl under it and form patterns. Well, only about half of the glass had melted, so it looked like a big moonscape on top of the mould (4 inches above the bottom piece) with a few blobby bits in the bowl under the mould. It had strands hanging down, still connected to the upper bit through the mould.
To put it short, it was a bit of a mess. I smashed it out of the holey mould and have now put all the bits onto the bowl to just fire flat. Another day, another fire.

goodnight from me xxx
Deb,
Have you tried fire-starters in the kiln :?: :!: :shock: :P :lol:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Hope your gravel pit gets warmer Dot xxxx

There's a commedian in every bunch. Ray :lol:

Today was an argue with optus day. After 3 hours on the phone and a store visit, nobody could agree what is in the best interest of this customer. Every person who I spoke with had a different version of the story and their responses really were sort of "go tell someone else, not my department" . So I will be waiting now until next Wednesday to call the ombudsman and seek some real help. I wont be using a phone that I dont trust, so I wont be paying for it either.

Way too cold to be out of bed, so night all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Deborah, my $39 phone is working as well as any other smartphone.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Deborah, One of the guys from work had an issue with Optus. Nobody wanted to help him resolve it. Was something to do with network connectability and the internet. He found that almost immediately after he posted his issue on the Optus Facebook page that someone contacted him and he was soon released from his contract with no charge. So he was happy that he didn't need to refer to the Ombudsman.
It might be worth a try.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Deborah is the problem just because you have one of these Haewei (HeyWey) or whatever phones? Is it working OK otherwise?
BruceS
Mannum, SA