Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Nearly midnight and this old chook may turn into a pumpkin if I don't hit the sack soon so I shall say goodnight to everyone, see you in the morning. x :D :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Macca

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Macca »

Wakey wakey & good morning to all- have a great day :)
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

It'll be a busy one for us 2... unloading the MH & giving it a bit of a clean up for tomorrow's handover.

The garage is now our personal storage area for the short term.
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Macca

Post by Macca »

Hope that you can get a bed to sleep in in the house :lol:
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Goodnight everyone, opening up all the windows ready for the next few days of heat.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

It was cold and raining here last night, cleared for a while but it's back again this morning. We mark the days that we have full sun for the whole day, they are a rare event but the humidity is very high when they happen.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Macca

Post by Macca »

Goodnight all you good folk. This weary person is going to bed with a good book- nothing on idiot box as per usual.
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

Good night all 11pm here and had enough...
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
Dot

Post by Dot »

More like Christine has had enough of you and has sent you off to bed :lol:
Guess it's time to say goodnight to a few of you lot. I'm watching the 24hrs in emergency and I miss it soooo much but then reality come forth and I say to myself, "You are too old for all that shite now and anyway you are not allowed to thump the twats these days" :lol: :lol:
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

So you're off to bed with a good book like Russell suggested after all? Is it true your waiting for the comic version of 50 shades Dottie? Maybe 50 shades of Mad Magazine or Play Girl in black and white :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO