Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Oh dear Dot, I tied one on for you tonight. I know you will thank me for doing it in the morning when you have a clearer head than I probably will. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: xxxx

We had a lazy day, then instead of happy hour, we went to a local club for raffles and dinner. Dinner was terrific (anything that I dont have to cook is amazing), and then I won a raffle prize too. It's a tray of chicken schnitzels, enough for 3 meals. So all are bagged and in the freezer already. The weird thing is that out of our large group, only 4 of us won prizes. The club did well out of our group tonight, that's for sure.

goodnight everyone xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Lucky girl Deborah, I never win anything maybe because I don't go anywhere to :lol: Time for bed e buys for me once again so goodnight everyone x :) Goodnight Norman x :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, you gotta be in it to win it xxxx

we still haven't won lotto tho, maybe I use up all our winning chances on strange things like meat trays????? My mother once won a life sized Humphrey B bear in a raffle. She then declared to never buy another ticket unless she really wanted the prize...never won anything after that.

Had a busy jayco day today and now I am ready for sleep.

goodnight everyone xxx
Deborah

Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

VERY early night for us tonight...
Both in the sack by 22:30! (Posted this at 22:45, despite what the system clock says [22:05])
Busy FIVE hours in the garden for SWMBO, with me assisting for 3h. I also did some pile-driving with star pickets.
All in 35* sun! :shock:
Then at 18:30 attended the Official Opening of Light Up Rutherglen, as SWMBO is on the Community Christmas Street Decorations Committee, and was obliged to attend.
Good time, anyway, despite fatigue. A few (short) speeches, lots of Christmas songs from a local singing group, Lions turned on a Sausage Sizzle, and Santa handed out lollies to the little ones...
Didn’t finish until 21:00, after the solar-powered lighting kicked in. Main Street looks great.
However, we’re both now pooped,
“So it’s goodnight from me.”
“And it’s goodnight from him. “
(As the Two Ronnies used to say.) 😁
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Enjoying some sunshine Dot? xxxx

Ray, how long do the solar lights stay bright? I hope the solar lights are better than the ones we seem to hurl out annually. Cheap Chinese garbage, is all that we seem to get.

Had a lovely day with our mob. Went to the markets and fish co-op. So the fridge is all stocked up with fresh food. We had a very long happy hour and now back in the van, getting ready to head home tomorrow.

goodnight you lot xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Yep early night for me as well. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Rossp x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Deb,
The street decorations have only been up for a few days, and we returned on Friday, so we only drove the Main Street once after dark to get a sense of the whole street appearance.
I don’t plan to drive through at hourly intervals to check! 😜
However, we have solar lights scattered throughout our garden. They start to fade about 02:00, and are mostly spent by 03:30. (That I HAVE checked on sleepless nights. 😳)
Our Christmas lights usually fade out by 02:00.

ps. These days I reckon ALL this stuff is made in China...
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Next door's solar Christmas lights were still on when I got home from work at 3.30 the other morning. I never seem to have much success with solar lights, but I think I found out why the other day. I caught Bandit the Wonderdog using them as a lightpole and peeing on all of them. No wonder most don't work anymore.
Good night to anyone that is still out there tonight.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Shame on you David blaming sweet Mr Bandit for your cheap Chinese solar lamps failing :roll: :roll: Time to hit the sack so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Another early night Dot. sweet dreams xxxx

We drove home today, van is now emptied out, cleaned, and put away down the yard for next time. I am so tired, it was also very hot today. So I need to go to the land of nod asap.

Goodnight everyone xxx
Deborah