Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
BernieQ2

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by BernieQ2 »

That's outside my job description Bruce....Pass .
Bernie .
Dot

Post by Dot »

Yep that's the same as the one I got. I shall give it a few more goes as Wendy said it took her a few attempts to master the beast (not Bruce either). It is still blowing a gale here in Mt Pleasant and some drops of rain. Tomorrow we are going to do a circuit of the nearest little towns and drop off a couple of big bags of my now too big clothes to each of them. Never know what will come back with us though. :lol: Gunna be an early night for me so will say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Shirley x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Nite Dot .
Bernie .
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Good night everyone
HTFFBO Helen take care [emoji55][emoji55]

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Wow, certainly an early night for you Dot, goodnight sweet dreams.
We are watching Die Hard, Bruce Willis, nothing else on worth watching.
Good night all.
Shirley & Bruce.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Regardless of the weather, just enjoy being away and in your bus, Dot. Stay safe xxxx

Shirley, did you have all the cops chasing a dark grey rav 4 in your area today too? If it wasn't such a serious matter, I would feel that we were reading about comedy capers on Fbook. Our local page is full of the stories about the chase and the helicopters all round many suburbs, yet nobody is really saying what it was all about. We probably will never know either. That was the highlight of the day. Many coppers times and resources being wasted on some piece of rubbish that chose to endanger the members of the community with the road being his chosen playground.

The winds seem to be gaining in strength along with the filthy dust and smoke from more fires in the Forster region. So house was kept closed up tighter than a fishes..... We had a quiet indoors day, to allow our own breathing to continue another day.

sweet dreams out there xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Deborah we were oblivious to the police pursuit but our youngest son messaged me re same, he was actually overtaken by the Rav 4 he estimated that the vehicle would of been travelling at 150kms when it over took him, the pursuit was between Doyalson & Swansea, he messaged that he had never seen so many police cars after one vehicle, there was nothing in the media re same.
Certainly a smog filled day yesterday, I played bowls the atmosphere was just full of smoke & dust all day.
Shirley & Bruce.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, you enjoying being hidden away in your bus for your Birthday. Sounds like a great escape plan to me xxxx

Shirley, we are still none the wiser. The local fbook page has mentioned that the chase continued all round Tuggerah and Ourimbah. It seems like one of those events that we may hear about in six months when it finally gets to court. Tonight I heard many quite loud fireworks being let off around 1:45 am, so this is definitely becoming a different place to the sleepy village that we moved into.

Today we finally have his nibs patrol fully set up for towing safely. The auto sparky finished off the UHF radio with a small antenna and then added the monitor for his rear caravan camera to the dash. All is now done to the car/truck so the rest is to be done to the van. Hopefully, it should be ready for us to collect it Monday or Tuesday. So finally we will be set up and legal and safe.

The way this huge wind has been howling through our block, I am so happy that our van is at the engineers in his workshop for the weekend.
sweet dreams out there xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Deborah nothing at all on any of the FB pages as to what the pursuit was all about, guess we will hear re same eventually.
We have campers that regularly stay along the foreshore towards Pt Wolstoncroft that let off fireworks late at night, think the culprit must work in the industry.
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Went for another tourist tour today in opposite direction, even another op shop visit :lol: picked up 5 DVD's for $1. Can't tell me that parents single or not can't afford to clothe or buy them a present for Xmas or birthday, most of the op shops had the deal of fill a bag for $5 and that included shoes and toys and if you didn't want a bag full all clothing was $2 and then you got 50% off.. :o Got to love those op shops. Watching Die Hard 2 as nothing else on and Bruce Willis is a hunk :lol: Also watched the HOLDEN win at Sandown and then boys on bikes. Oh such an exciting day so now it is time to get some sleep as I am pooped so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight VicA x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.