Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
RobertNotBob

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by RobertNotBob »

Dot hope every thing works out ok not a good way to end a week away.

John trust Faye's treatment is still going well thinking of you both .

Have the grandkids for the weekend and the boy is sending me to the deep end, a real bruiser of a lad at only 20 months and keeps his pop going.

Enjoy the weekend folks and safe travels cheers Robert
Dot

Post by Dot »

A good day I think, cramps nearly gone, no ground bait laid, only a few of the splats and NO red stuff seen. Got to be happy with that :lol: We are doggie sitting for a couple of days and Brian is not amused at all as Rosy pinched his special chair. One of my thieving sisters boys fell of his drug booze fueled perch yesterday, self inflicted = no sympathy. Hope all you oldies and sickies are doing ok, keep smiling and positive thoughts. Time for bed e buys again so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Vic351x :D

P.S. Thanks everyone for your well wishes. :D :) :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Gosh, not good news for some of you guys in SA. Hope all goes well. We’ve booked the Mundi Mundi Bash from 19-21 August so, Covid willing, we will probably head to SA thereafter. Looking forward to seeing our SA friends and maybe meeting a few more.

We head to Norfolk Island 1 - 8 May for a fun croquet tournament, The Convict Cup. Our plan is to have our Covid jabs on our return.

Look after yourselves people. We only get one chance at this life.
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
Dot

Post by Dot »

No yuckies today :lol: Watching the Philip funeral :( He reminded me of my dad so much. Lesley would you mind asking maybe the store owner or some old resident if they ever knew a lady from NZ by the name of Gwen Jewel she moved there many yrs ago and more than likely has snuffed by now. How's your grandson Shirley? Off to bed now and watch the procession so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Riverlander x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, hope that you keep improving as speedily as you sound now. Nothing beats being nice and cosy and settled into your own bed. Stay well mate xxxx

Today was very different. Apparently we had a record crowd for this festival. There certainly were a lot of people milling around. The hairdressers around here mustn't get much work. So many of the females looked like they did their own hair, the weird n whacky colour jobs certainly are different. People watching has been an artform today. The money was not very free flowing, but we enjoyed the day.

sleep tight vegemites xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Dot, the g'son is ok, apparently the problem was stress & diet, he is still working 2 jobs 6 days a week & sometimes works Sunday at the servo, he has changed his diet & is eating better, very pleased that he had it all checked.
Hope you get a good result
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Was a nice warm day, Brian's friend Rosy went home this arvo and I went to sleep :lol: Still not 100% yet but can't rush these things. Watched the funeral of Philip last night and it was quite sad to see the Queen so alone. . :( :( Guess time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Toolman x :D How did you come through the cyclone? x
Toolman

Post by Toolman »

Back on line,no power for 6 days, but very little damage here only a few trees, plenty of farms not far away have been hit hard, one mate has 30,000 acres and not one paddock he can seed because of branches, he has 200kms of tree lines. anybody need a job?
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, keep up with the improved health mate. Poor Brian sounds like he needs some peace n quiet. xxxx

William, sounds like you have been through hell. Your poor mate needs a sign to pick your own firewood. It has not been a great summer for so many people, but that cyclone just made it a heck of a lot more unhappy for so many.

Another very slow day at the coalface. We have just covered costs and a little bit more, but had a fun day. The people watching was worth every moment of aching feet.

night all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

I saw the light was still on, so popped in for a look. :roll:
Dot, I'm glad you are on the improve.
Deb, its funny that you mention people watching. I am currently in the SE suburbs of Melb and have been to supermarket a few times. Some of the hairstyles seem very creative, not just the women/girls either. And black track suits seem very popular.
Good all the night owls, good morning all the early crew.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.