Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Slothful Dot, this too will pass. Remember rest is the best cure for all this nasty stuff, so sleep well and don't feel guilty about the need to sleep. Get well soon xxxx

I did some sewing up pants today, boy that was fun (not). But now the wardrobe has a good choice of colourful pants for me to wear, so all happy now.

As the rain is absolutely pouring down, it feels like really good sleeping weather, so good night one and all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

I can see you are here Dot, so I will get in quick. Stay sane mate XXXX

After a day of rain (so far 4 inches) and running back and forth between shed and house to get the kiln all fired up, another batch od glass has been fired. Tomorrow, more w**k will ensue.

goodnight all xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

You are early tonight Deborah. Last night I went to bed very early didn't even turn this stupid machine off. So before it happens again tonight I shall also say goodnight everyone x :) Goodnight Norman x :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

A mixed bad of manic then over come with sloth mode :? Just wish this would settle down, oh well after the next drug reduction it may or it may get worse :? :? Anyway time to hit the sheets ready for tomorrows big race, Goodnight everyone x :) Goodnight Bobr x :) Go the HOLDENS
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot your manic is contagious. try to keep it to yourself huh? xxxx

All day long, I glued tiny bits of glass. Many to bobby pins, some for pendants and a ton for earings. I am still peeling the glue from my fingers. The things that we do to get a bit of pocket money, really?

I am in need of that warm bed,
so nighty night all xxx
Deborah

bob r

Post by bob r »

Ni night Dot......go the FORDS.

Bob
bob r

Post by bob r »

image.jpeg
Hey Dot G Grand daughter want's to know if you want a race ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dot

Post by Dot »

That is so sweet Bob, what a cutie x I think I would let her win any race :) Re the race today, I was pleased to see Craig L go out with that win. Felt a tad angry with Reynolds and his boss, he was a danger on that track with his dehydration issues out there, he should of been made to come in earlier. You could see how "out of it " he was. I know it is early but I am knackered tonight so goodnight everyone x :) Goodnight Bob & Shirley x :)
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Good to see you had the energy to watch the big race there Miss Dot. Oh and the hhhhhh's won, puts a smile on yer dial huh? xxxx

Had another day doing stuff with glass. Most jobs are now done and the rest is up to the gods. If his nibs is a little bit healthier by Tuesday or Wednesday, we will be off to do a show next weekend. If his bronchitis doesn't show any signs of improving, we wont be going anywhere. I don't think I could function without my roadie.
I am stuffed, so night all xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Did the sloth bit today until 5pm then I was out side cutting the rusty old barbed wire off the bottom of the fence, that buggered me out so back inside where I actually cooked G's tea. :shock: :o , It was a slapped up what ever was in the fridge :lol: so there he had his tea of bacon, tomato, beetroot, melted cheese on the bacon, an egg. BBQ sauce and squished between 2 slices of toast. Oh I was so tempted to lick it as the smell was lovely. I got to have veg soup mashed up :( Anyway G had trouble getting it all down but he managed in the end. :lol: So it's a goodnight everyone x :) goodnight supersparky x :)