Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Dot, you cooked a hamburger without the burger? I reckon G would have appreciated the thought and effort that went into it. xxxx

AS it was a yucky weather morning again, I fiddled around with some bits of glass and wire. Still figuring how to make a professional looking wire wrapped piece of glass. Just another challenge that I have set myself. Took the time out to make a dish of cottage pie from all the roast lamb leftovers. I reckon that will feed us for a couple more nights too. Good thing I bought some lamb for the freezer when it was cheap.

All this doing very little is tiring, so I am now off to bed,
night night vegemites xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

I was a good girl today, got up around 1pm, made it clear to myself that I was not going to go outside to do anything. That lasted about an hr or so then I got the wire cutters and took the rusty barbed wire I didn't get yesterday. Poor George, right now he has no chance of controlling me. Quiet you peanut gallery ;) So I am now off to bed. Goodnight everyone x :) Goodnight Bobk x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Dot wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:44 pm I was a good girl today, got up around 1pm, made it clear to myself that I was not going to go outside to do anything. That lasted about an hr or so then I got the wire cutters and took the rusty barbed wire I didn't get yesterday. Poor George, right now he has no chance of controlling me. Quiet you peanut gallery ;) So I am now off to bed. Goodnight everyone x :) Goodnight Bobk x :D
So, Dottie,
You managed to last 9h 44m!!! :shock:
Is this a new record? :lol:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

OMG Dot, my mind is boggling. Where are you taking the rusty barbed wire? Are you making a crown of barbs or a different kind of floral derangement? Just how many uses do you have for rusty barbed wire? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good to see you got some sleep anyways xxxx

Today was a bit different. Our local power station is having their licence reviewed on December 24th. From what I hear, the epa thought by using this date, the community may not notice......didn't expect moi! So today I did a lot of research on what the station is pumping into our air, and it aint pretty. With our Progress group, I have started an action plan to get a community forum up and running and guidance for every one who lives here and breathes the filthy air, to write a good submission towards our getting a cleaner future.
So now I am becoming a greeny, watch out.

sweet dreams you lot xxx
Deborah

BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Surprising how dirty they are when you're reading publicity put out by the Greenies!
Are they going to help you pay your power bill?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

Another day of not waking up till afternoon, then going manic outdoors :roll: :roll: Have to be up and outahere early tomorrow so I had better get to bed. Goodnight everyone x :) Goodnight Mr Russell and of course Tanks x :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Bruce, you are right about the filthy air we breath and no we dont get our power any cheaper for the privilege either. I believe that we should have much cleaner air, cheaper power and not forfeit the current reliablity that we have in most states.

Dot, travel safely and have some laughs along the way xxxx

With rain pouring down, we managed to get the van and truck packed. We are off in the morning to the Hunter Valley for a couple of days sales. Hopefully we will be rich after that, realistically, well a few more bills may get paid.

Sleep well everyone xxx
Deborah

Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Dot wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:13 am Another day of not waking up till afternoon, then going manic outdoors :roll: :roll: Have to be up and outahere early tomorrow so I had better get to bed. Goodnight everyone x :) Goodnight Mr Russell and of course Tanks x :)
"tanks" here Dot---
We (Mr. Russell and self) are going ok. I had a haircut [#2 buzz cut] yesterday all ready for the hot weather.
It rained last night with some heavy showers, and more to come.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Post by Dot »

What a busy long and tiring day it has been so I am off to bed e buys. GP and dyke haircut tomorrow. Then have to start getting the bus ready for another trip away to Loxton next week. Goodnight everyone x :) Goodnight Swisszulu x :)
Macca

Post by Macca »

Are you going to stay at mutual friends inLoxton?
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#