Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Went for a drive to Ipswich to collect the mail and do some looking around. Had to ask where the post office was, NO sign at all to identify a PO ? weird bloody set up that was, I even went up a one way street :lol: The poor Loo, I did it again, :lol: :lol: George knew he had to find a stick again even though I said nothing I couldn't stop laughing. Was a beautiful day today, gee they breed them big in Ipswich. Going back on Wednesday for a couple of nights at the showgrounds then heading homeward. Kay 2 funerals on one day is a bit tough, looks like we probably won't catch up this time but will before too long. Fuel here in Lowood is $1.25lit (petrol) Diesel $1.46lit. It is now time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Col & Jenny x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, next time use the dunny in the showgrounds... travel safe xxxx

Another quiet day. Did the op shop run and visitted our friend in her antique shop...always makes me laugh, how her best sellers are fur stoles and coats. You know we are in central Qld? Always have a great laugh when visitting her. Tomorrow we head off the beaten track to Anakie to get ready for Gemfest, It's all happening this weekend

Goodnight everyone xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

I am off to bed e buys cuz I am a bit knackered so goodnight everyone x :D goodnight Deborah x :D :D hope your stalls do a booming trade.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Thanks Dot, that's what we are hoping too. Hope Brian is being good to you xxxx

We arrived in Anakie to get ready for our next big show No dramas and happily watching his foxtel in an area where we never had any tv to watch.

I am almost as early as Dot, just totally wrecked from racing around , doing a grocery shop and travelling a couple of hours to set up on a matchbox site in a crowded caravan park. That's what we have to do to make our fortune :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

goodnight everyone. xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Had Jo & Derek visit again today :lol: Got quite windy today so had to put the awning back in. There is a group of Jayco owners here for a couple of days, thought Deborah would like to know that :lol: .Brian has been really good the last week he is happy to get his harness and lead on then he walks very nicely went for a long walk today and not one "Oh shit" moment, the other day was different cuz those F18's did their daily fly over, even I nearly crapped myself. Time for the sheets to be snuggled into now Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Norman x :D P.S. The stick has been to work twice :lol: :lol:
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Good to see you found your way back to us Dot xxxx

Sales today were ok, not brilliant, but pretty good. It got soo hot that most of the customers went home by 2pm. It was quite a peaceful afternoon. I am so stuffed from the heat, so off to that lovely jayco bed.
Goodnight all xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Been a really nice week or so here at Lowood showgrounds but time to start heading south and into the cold and wet :D My claytons daughter is coming from Brisbane to see us tomorrow then we will head off Sunday towards Warwick. Had to have a haircut today it was driving me mad not bad price $27. Time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Shea x Was thinking about him today? anyone heard from him?
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Maybe gone back to Ireland :D
Shirley & Bruce.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Shea? Is that Sheaky? On the other forum?
Good night from snow country.....
Snowing today between Millicent & Tantanoola.
snow1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Slow down a bit Dot, the weather is not looking very pleasant down South. xxxx

Shirley, did you have any problems with the severe winds that we were warned to expect on Lake Mac?

Have finally taken enough cash to cover the cost of the stall, so the weekend money will be profits for me....not even thining about the petrol or caravan costs. This is still a bit of a holiday away from home, so dont count any expenses really. We always meet some characters along the way, so it's been very interesting to meet some new faces and greet a few old mates as well.

goodnight from me xxx
Deborah