Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Take the time to really splash out at the hot springs at Moree Dot. Your bones will say thank you too.xxxx

We have been over to the showgrounds to put up our display. I had paid for 3 tables and when we arrived, we found they have given us 5 tables. So we have been really spreading out our wares and it looks pretty good. Now to be ready for an early morning start....

goodnight one and all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Dot wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:42 pm Yep been off the radar due to this machine going through menopause but the Telstra lady fixed it (for now) We are in Goondiwindi at present but heading slowly towards Moree in the morning. Topped up on George food and had a very quick peep in Vinnies but they are not very good, dearer than Kmart and they mainly have clothing and bric a brac is non existent (due to new managers) Hope you do well at your next stall Deborah. Time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks & Mr Major x :D
"tanks" here---Dot, see my posting on another site.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Post by Dot »

In a nice gravel pit tonight, peaceful & quiet :D Spoke too soon about the Qld roads :roll: the NSW ones are just as bad. 15ks of roadworks today and a caravan over took us and was about to over take a truck when it started to do the wobbles, so he decided not to continue with his passing of the truck :roll: I think today was the hottest day we have had since heading off in June. Last time we were searching for shade but not this year, haven't even worn half of the clothes either. How was the Rugby tonight huh? Slaughter of the Wannabees for sure :lol: Go you all blacks :D Anyway time for the shower then bed e buys. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Peter & Sandra x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Tonight we are just out of Narrabri along with a car and 2 caravans. Saw 2 big dead pigs today but the amount of roos on the side of the roads is so sad, even their babies have been hit :( I hope the nasty weather starts to depart down south before too long :lol: I'm off to bed now so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight WayneP x
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Dot wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:46 pm Tonight we are just out of Narrabri along with a car and 2 caravans. Saw 2 big dead pigs today but the amount of roos on the side of the roads is so sad, even their babies have been hit :( I hope the nasty weather starts to depart down south before too long :lol: I'm off to bed now so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight WayneP x

Dot they're not dead they're just listening to the road vibrations for the "All Clear" to cross.
According to a certain tourist coach driver when asked by an American lady why they were all laying down :roll:

We''re near Mount Magnet ( WA ) and barely a roo on the road side , so it must work for them

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Yes Dot, NSW roads are not much better than Qld. We hardly saw any dead roos on the road out to Lightning Ridge, I reckon they have been culled by the road trains, to such an extent that there aren't as many roos still standing as there used to be. Sleep well in your quiet spot xxxx

Had no interweb last night and it's very slow tonight. Might be something to do with the 30degree days that we are suddenly having. Our sales at Rocky have been very sad, there just was not the people coming through the showground. Thankfully we are still happy about the previous shows profits so this is just a small setback. For the next 6 weeks we are on holidays, yay. Hopefully we will head home in a very slow and relaxed manner.

sleep well out there xxx
Deborah

dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Still in a gravel pit with no interweb Dot? Stay sane-ish xxxx

Today was a house cleaning day and doing a few odd jobs. Then his nibs informed me that we are only 4 weeks from home but we can stay nearby for another week. As NRMA has a deal for staying a week and paying for 5 nights, we decided to force ourselves to visit the Yeppoon nrma park for the next week. So tomorrow is now a moving day.

All this work is very tiring, so goodnight you lot xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Bed time, told you those Qld / NSW roads were crap. :lol: Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Noggins x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, while you are fillingin time in Gilgandra, the visitors info place is chockas with stuff from a local glass artist. Some of it is really interesting and worth a second look. Good luck with your spare parts for the bus xxxx

Drove across to Yeppoon and settled in, then we had lunch at Emu Park Pub so that was the day. Dinner tonight was fruit, nothing else is needed.

sweet dreams out there xxx
Deborah

dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Sorry the glass stuff wasn't up to scratch for you Dot. I was a bit blown away by the ridiculously expensive prices that he had put onto many not quite perfect creations. But it was still interesting to wander through. Some of the stuff that we saw, would have been tossed on my scrap heap and never seen a market stall at all. Guess that some people have more class and others show more arse. Glad the op shop came up trumps. xxxx

We had another day doing very little. Went into Yeppoon shops and had a squizz. One of the best op shops that we have found, so spent quite a long time fishing in there. Came back to the van and cooked up some roast chooken and veggies so we have had a lovely slowish sort of day.

goodnight one and all xxx
Deborah