Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
supersparky

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by supersparky »

Bandit said goodnight Dot. What is it with the flanno jim jams. Terrie has been hunting some down at the shops too. Must be a girl thing. I used to call them PDP's. As in passion destroying pyjamas, but it doesn't matter any more. I hope that you all got a good night's sleep.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

How didja get the house to tip on it's side for the 2nd piccy? :?
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Chuck, It's simple, you just turn your phone its side. Heaps easier than rolling the house over. :lol: :lol:
How are you travelling with those Gosper Mountain fires now. Has the smoke dissipated much yet?
Good night everyone.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Oh Chuck, you know I can do almost anything :D David maybe if you are really niiiiice to Deborah she may make a granny nightie for Terrie :lol: Lizzy lizard was back again today then it headed into G's shed. Thankfully tomorrow and the next few days are going to be nicer. The boys on bikes start Thursday puff puff pant pant :lol: :lol: then Roger "the Fed" then the V8's woo hoo happy lady so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Geoff x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Yes sleep [emoji99]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

supersparky wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:25 pm Chuck
How are you travelling with those Gosper Mountain fires now. Has the smoke dissipated much yet?
Good night everyone.
All good here for the past week now, little smoke in the morning but gone within an hour, nice pleasant cooler days with a bit of rain... hopefully it'll continue.
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Excitement at 4am this morning :lol: The smell of burning rubber filled the air and then a big bang :o Settle you lot wasn't what you are thinking. I jumped out of bed and out the front door and looked down the street saw O but then I stood on the road and had another look, saw tail lights and heard some talking, next door neighbour was up and out and it turned out a young lady for some reason had hit the skids mounted the 6" gutter just misses the power pole by 2 inches then bounced through the neighbours high colour bond fence ending up facing in the way she was going. She was shaken but ok, a very lucky girl for sure. The cops arrived and off I went. Would love to know what the breath test said, turns out she lives on this road. :) Then then while checking the emails there was a "congratulations" email from the SA St Johns lottery, apparently I won a days first aid course so I passed that onto the G man to take advantage of. Time for bed so I am fresh to watch the boys on bikes so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Homeless x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dunno where last nights post went, but I did come visit. I reckon your jim jams are exacery what you need in the cold down there Dot. Hope you have a more settled sleep tonight mate xxxx

Today was a nothing day. Waited for daughter to arrive from Sydney with our granddaughter. THey took a few extra hours to arrive due to a truck fire on the m1. Truly there were 3 truck fires on that road today. Dont understand why the trucks keep catching fire there, but something weird is happening here.
sleep tight you lot xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

dream4red wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:49 amTruly there were 3 truck fires on that road today. Dont understand why the trucks keep catching fire there, but something weird is happening here.
sleep tight you lot xxx
It’s the aliums!
They’re sneaking into farms at night and levitating cows & humans into their flying saucers 🛸 to experiment on them.
Then they return the people and have a barbecue with the cows 🐄... they don’t cook the cows, they set fire to a truck and share a beer with them and laugh about the humans who can’t understand their language. 🤭😁😜🤣 (The cows are alium spies, you know! :o )

PS. After a glass and a half of fresh full cream milk, sorry, red wine I always sleep tight! :D ;)
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

Has anyone tried to get Aust citizenship online? How come I have to fill in 75 pages of crap like what day mth and year did you arrive in Oz? I was 4 yrs old and no such thing as passports then. Any siblings even all info on adopted ones, step ones even dead ones right down to place of birth DOB . How come they have all my info on record yet others with no memory or ID get in with nothing? I would call that discrimination. Anyway tomorrow arvo my niece and family will be calling in on their way back to smelly ol Melb and Brian won't stay around, he doesn't like sprogs at all, like me he pref dogs :lol: Have an early appointment tomorrow so will say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Deborah x :D