Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Go the bombers hey Dot xxxx

Oh you young people have no staying powers. Early night David.
P1000237.JPG
Hope this worked for you to see the crazy things I am doing at the moment. AT least I am trying to get the pic to you.

It's cold enough to head off to a warm bed,m so night all xxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Deborah, Dave goes to bed early so that he can get up and watch TV from 1.00am til about 4.00. :) ;)

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

I thought everyone did that😁😁😁😁
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Knackered from doing O so I shall say Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Deborah x :D Nice work BTW
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Late news tonight: a Victorian man in his 70s has died with the Covid-19 virus. Very sad. I feel for his family. Know the loss.

Uh, wait a minute... I’M a Victorian in my 70s! 😳

I’d better be very careful!!! :?
No cases in our area ... yet.

I think I’ll go to bed.

And stay there...

G’nite all. And be careful everyone!!
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Doing zilch is a tiring business Dot. xxxx

George, there's no accounting for some people's sleeping habits huh? The world would be very boring if we all did exactly the same things at the same time.

Ray, stay very careful, as I hope we are all trying to do. This whole virus thing is getting out of hand and is very scary at the moment. I can't believe that idiots can totally ignore the advice and throw massive rave parties in Bondi or stay all bunched up in groups waiting to get into a crowded pub. We seem one day closer to another serious lock down, but the morons still keep being moronic.

Keep breathing you lot,
nighty night xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

When will people get their brains in gear with this virus? The yanks are living up to their "know all" reputation and arrogance. Wear a mask and do as you are advised to do rather than put others at risk. That goes for the Aust nit wits as well. Just fed up with having to stay home because of the twats that think they are immune, well I don;t have any immunity like millions of others so thanks for giving us a possible death sentence. Now I have that off my chest I am off to a hot shower then off to bed to watch the boys on bikes and see Cadell Evans win the TDF in 2011. Might head off for a few days to the block. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Chuck x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

At least when at the block, the boneheads can stay away from you Dot. Enjoy some R&R xxxx
Today was a nothing day. Freezing cold and not worth getting out of bed. Instead I had to sort out why the RTA wont accept my rego payment. Turns out the payment is for $504 and BPay have decided that they wont accept anything over $500. Fair dinkum. Hope they sort that out really soon. Not only is it a PITA trying to use credit card over robot phone thing, but then they charge an extra couple of dollars for the privilege of doing their bloody job for them.
Sorry, end of whinge. Going to find that warm bed now,
nighty night xxx
Deborah

Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Morning Dot,

Bloody cold & windy (not my doing!) at the moment & looks like it'll be hanging around for a couple of days.
x
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Keep that pussy warm Dot xxxx

Chuck you are not the only one who is frozen bbbbbbrrrrrrrrr. What a horrible day, weather wise anyway. I am so cold that I am having an early night to warm up.

sleep tight vegemites xxx
Deborah