T1.. Terry's Birthday invite

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Chuck

Re: T1.. Terry's Birthday invite

Post by Chuck »

Wonder if we could email ourselves over... :?

Have a great time y'all. :mrgreen:
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Chuck wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:23 am Wonder if we could email ourselves over... :?

Have a great time y'all. :mrgreen:
Maybe as cardboard cut-outs :lol: 62 this yr David so the retirement age is rapidly approaching.... not that I'd be allowed to retire any time soon :roll:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
GoinBush

Post by GoinBush »

Have a wonderful birthday and night out with your friends Terry x
dapope

Post by dapope »

Have a great one Terry, we will be stuck in Canada, so will have to miss out Im afraid.
Enjoy yourselves :D
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
justgarbage

Post by justgarbage »

Well Terry, Maryanne and I were just about to jump on the Bonneville and come for ride down there. As luck would have it, the battery is cactus. So no little excursion for us. :(

Have a good one!
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

What? No kick start on them things? Even a Postie bike has a kick start! Go on, you know you want to!!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

justgarbage

Post by justgarbage »

You make a good point Bruce and one you may regret.

Well yes my original 1967 model did have one, a kickstarter that is. While that bike was my passion in my misbegotten youth, I did have two episodes of being thrown over the handlebars. And then of course I met Maryanne and everything bike wise went south.

I am sad to report that these days me old limbs could not even kick start postie bike. So in 2007 I purchased the new love of my life, a Bonny T100 the last carbie model ever made.

To my utter shame, I can occasionally summon the massive amount of energy required to push da start button wif me finger. Mind you I need a good night's rest beforehand.

John
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

:lol: I had 2 Norton Commando 750 twins at different stages of my youthful motorcycle days and they loved to throw the unsuspecting dare devil over the handlebars or at least make them hobble for a few days. Apart from fellow Norton owners it was always the same story and a great entertainment spinner at the pub ;)
Pity you can't get a jump start for the Bonnie, it's a great ride to Mannum made by a lot of motor cycle owners each week end.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
aussieventurer

Post by aussieventurer »

Congratulations and have a great day Terry and Margaret, and all that can make it there .I can't make it this year, but will try to drag ourselves away and venture that way in the next 12 months and catch up. Busy doing house maintenance at the moment, you know how it is.
Will we get a couple photos on the forum.
Have a great night everyone.

Regards Eric Aussieventurer.
justgarbage

Post by justgarbage »

T1 Terry wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:36 pm Pity you can't get a jump start for the Bonnie, it's a great ride to Mannum made by a lot of motor cycle owners each week end.

Well I fess up. Yes the battery is cactus, but I have a new one on charge now. :shock:

But the real issue Terry is me bum. Tea Gardens to Mannum these days. :o Saddle soreness could be terminal. :D