Cuppa's (& MrsTea's) new blog.

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Cuppa

Cuppa's (& MrsTea's) new blog.

Post by Cuppa »

Hi Folks,
After 7 years of planning & working to become full time travellers we are now just 9 days shy of heading off into the wide blue yonder. We intend to record our life on the road in a new blog that I have just set up.
Please give it a look & if you are interested in how it will all pan out please bookmark it, or you can subscribe to be notified of new posts via email.

A Nomadic Life

Our first venture is from Vic up to Western Queensland’s channel country, before returning south via the Great Dividing range, to hop onto the Tassie ferry at the beginning of December. Tassie is the only state we haven’t been to before & we’ll be there until mid March, after which we have a western deserts trip planned with a view to arriving in Broome for the Wet.

Regards
Cuppa
GoinBush

Re: Cuppa's (& MrsTea's) new blog.

Post by GoinBush »

I've subscribed :D
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Cuppa has that easy to read writing style, most entertaining. Hope you can share a few bits here as well Cuppa for those that haven't ventured onto your blog site yet.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

Thanks Terry.
4 new posts covering Pooncarie to Wanaaring with maybe a 5th to come tomorrow if the fish aren’t biting here at Eulo, Qld.

Here a couple of pics which might interest you. Found it on the side of a road, partially buried in sand & with a tree growing around it. I reckon there’s a good chance it’s been sitting there for close to 100 years? Near ’The Granites’ in Currawinya NP.

BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Might be the one on the rear Cuppa?
https://collection.maas.museum/object/211529
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

Thanks for looking that up Bruce, much appreciated. Good guess on my part as to age then. I'd guess it may have come up from NSW where it may have been used for chaff cutting, but maybe used for road clearing in this neck of the woods. Lightweight is a relative term!
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

Hi folks, I’ve made several new posts to the blog today covering Eulo to Quilpie. I’ve decided not to continue with posting notifications across the various forums, so if you are interested in continuing to follow our blog please consider subscribing for email notifications.

Thanks
Cuppa
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Great reading Cuppa, keep up the good work.

PeterH
PeterH